Chapter Four - The Facebook Comment

Hey Guys, Just Letting People Know I Have Nothing Against Gay People, Its Just Something We'd Done Before. Enjoy And Let Me Know What You Think... Thanks

Lillie100 xx

Chapter Four - The Facebook Comment

I got that sinking feeling that logging on and checking Facebook would be a bad idea and would totally ruin my wonderful night with Jamie that even Daniel didn't ruin. That meant that the feeling I had wasn't a very good one and would defiantly lead to some sort of disaster. So I left it for a while and watched some TV, tomorrow was Friday so I'd stay up late tonight and just sleep on Saturday, not like I had anything better to do right.

After putting it off for long enough I logged into Facebook, not much really stood out so I checked my profile page, still nothing interesting except the status I was tagged in. 'Most amazing date, with the most beautiful girl in the world! X <3' posted by Jamie. Aww, so I commented 'Aww, aren't you sweet had a good time should do it again soon :D, x' Yeah that should do. After reading a load of other posts from irrelevant people on News Feed, I found one that sparked my interest and not in a good way. The comment was posted by Claire and it said 'James I'm Gonna Kill You!' Now James just happens to be my cousin, and yeah he may be annoying and a pain in the ass, but I'm sure as hell not letting her threaten him. Your proberly thinking I'm taking this way too seriously, but the little comments underneath has me angrier than the actual post itself. The gang all commented on it saying how they'd help, or how he deserved it and there was one more comment. The comment scared me the most, an 18 year old guy commenting saying 'give me the address and I'll do it for you babe.'

Instead of contacting anyone I sit on my sofa and ponder on what to do. Do I confront them or do I tell my aunty. I'm very family orientated, you can say whatever you like about me as long as it's to my face but if you mention my family then I fight like hell to make sure it will never happen again, so of course I'm going to tell her. I'm also going to talk to James and ask him what happened because as far as I know Claire wouldn't just threaten him without him doing something to piss her off. So that's exactly what I do. I find my house phone and dial my auntie's home number knowing that they'll all be in bed but not caring especially if I'm going to pull the gang tomorrow morning. The real question is will I actually have the confidence or be able to go through with pulling them. I'm not the most confident of people and not just that but I don't like having any attention on me. But I'm not letting Claire and the rest of them get away with something like that, even if it is a joke.

The phone is answered by a very groggy sounding James. Perfect, I'll talk to him before I talk to aunty, that way I get the story before I jump to conclusions. "Hey James. Sorry it's so late and I've proberly got you outta bed but I need to know what happened between you and Claire today." I asked waiting for a reply.

"Ermm, not a lot I was joking around with her and hit her on the head. She may have fallen and hit her head on the floor but when I asked her if she was okay, she said she was and I said I was sorry and she seemed okay bout it all. After that I walked home because mum had called me in for dinner. Why?"

"No reason really, but did you say that she said she was okay with you when you apologised?" I questioned not sure why she would threaten him when she said she was fine and he had apologised plus, if they had been messing around then it was an accident. Not just that but I know for a fact that they are always joking around like that, maybe the worse happened today, but they have always been okay after working things out.

"Yeppo, is that it because I really wanna go back to sleep got school tomorrow you know, and so have you by the way." He said yawning. Okay so maybe calling at 12:30 at night wasn't the best plan but I need to get it sorted before school tomorrow.

"Okay Hun, I'll see you later, yeah? Can you put your mum on please? Oh and sorry for waking you, have a good sleep." The only reply I got was a grunt and then I heard his footsteps obviously taking the phone to Auntie Paula, she's not gonna be too happy about this call. The subjects not good but she definitely won't like it when its 12:30 am.

"What's the emergency that you had to call at 12:30, Lilly? I mean couldn't it have waited till 8oclock, I have work and you have school tomorrow, what are you even doing still awake at this time? I'm guessing your parents are away again if you're up this late." I let her have her rant before she stopped and said "Okay, I'm done, now what do you want?" One thing you have to love about Auntie Paula, she has her rant but overall she's pretty relaxed person, well that is until she's angry.

So I explained everything about the Facebook comment, and what James had told me. She wasn't what you'd say calm after the conversation, actually if you can picture someone about to explode, face red and ready to blow, well times that by 100 and then times that by 100 again, that's how angry she was. I wouldn't want to be on her bad side at this moment in time, I'll tell you that much. I told her how I was going to pull them all and she said that would be for the best and that she would leave it as long as she never saw any of them again and as long as they stayed away from James. I promised they would and ended the call with a "goodnight".

I went up to my room and looked out of the room only to look up at the night sky, to see if I could see any stars. I find that stars and the night sky seem to settle my anger and calm me down if I'm angry or upset. But what I got instead was a view of two gorgeous boys through David's bedroom window. The idiot had the light on and the curtains wide open while he and Daniel were prancing around like idiots playing the Kinect on the Xbox, with no T-shirts on. That's a view to calm down your anger, that was a view that turned anger to lust and made you drool, yummy or what! They were like a pair of dancing monkeys, so instead of leaving it and going to bed I thought I'd have a quick laugh and phoned David's mobile on private number so he wouldn't know it was me. I put on a really deep voice to sound like a guy, one I'd never used before so he wouldn't guess it was me straight away. On the second ring I saw him pause the game and pick up the phone, looking confused, probably because it was so late.

"Hello?" he asked confused.

"Hey Sexy, I can see you" I replied in the voice. Watching his face through his window was so funny, he looked generally worried. I could hear Daniel in the background asking him who it was and ignore it so that they could get back to the game.

"Who is this?" David asked.

"All you need to know is that I can see you and your lover boy. Put me on speaker phone, I'm going to tell you both something...and its top secret." I said in the voice still, giggling silently when he put me on speaker phone and laid it on the bed. "You both make a lovely couple and the very flattering picture I have on my phone of you too, will be posted on Facebook under the best gay couple. It's very sweet and I think you'll have lots of views on that." I said laughing as both of their faces paled in comparison to their usual tanned skin. I think Daniel even looked like he was about to throw up. Of course this would affect him more because of his reputation as a player at school, so he would be worrying more. I couldn't hold in my laughter anymore and fell to the floor in fits of laughing, bringing the boys out of their frozen state and back to reality.

They obviously both realised it was me because both glanced at my window with very large frowns on their faces. But at this moment I didn't care one bit it was just too funny seeing their faces at the comment of them being gay, because they were both very much straight. At that point both guys shouted down the phone, "You're so getting it, when I see you tomorrow Lilly!" and I hung up, sticking my tongue out at them through the window. Looking at my clock I realised it was now 1:15, better get some sleep, I was going to have a very stressful, very long day tomorrow, especially since it was the football game as well, that Jamie hadn't shut up about on our date, I actually felt like hitting him at one point but then he'd make up for it by doing something really sweet, and I'd forget any anger I had for him. Even though I knew I'd barely sleep tonight I got into bed and tried to sleep, only to be surprised to fall into a dreamless sleep straight away.