"Does it matter when I was with them last? I love them both equally."

"But you want more."

"Yeah, I'm being selfish. I want more from them but I can't get it so I'm turning to the nearest person who can. I'm guilty of that and I'm going to regret this all later. I already know I will." This relationship disturbs me but I can't stop it. I just can't control my hunger for someone's touch.

Masamune looks into my eyes and brings his head down closer, moving one hand up to my chin. He holds onto my face as he brushes his lips against mine, kissing me gently. I close my eyes, kissing him back. None of this is out of love. It is purely business and is part of whatever plan he has for me.

I open my eyes and pull my head back a bit, looking down at his lips. "Masamune, what are you trying to get from me? What does this accomplish for you?"

"That is for me to know and for you to find out," he replies, not answering my question.

"I am just curious about it right now. I know you're using me."

"You're my product and I will use you how I like."

"Right."

"Don't look so down," he orders.

I look back into his eyes and force a smile onto my face. "Alright, I'll pretend to be happy with how you're being. I just want a simple answer to my question and you can't even give that."

"You will have an answer in the future. How about I give you some time alone to deal with those Riders? Would that satisfy you?"

"You want me to fight them on my own? I can't handle them."

"I will send Taddle Legacy with you and you two will handle them yourselves. Oh, if you see any of the Bugsters, you'll have to eliminate them."

I place a hand on one of Masamune's hands and pull it from my waist. "You're having me do your dirty work again. Last time I did that, I ended up stuck with two Bugsters getting interrogated."

"And you made it out okay."

"That is because they released me. Parad gets bored easily when things aren't going his way. What if he shows up and wins? What are you going to do if they delete me?"

"Then I will bring you back."

"I don't want to be a Bugster!"

"Why not?"

"Because that isn't what I want. I want to be a Human and not live forever like Kuroto. Kuroto is going to be suffering a lot once I pass on."

"Your marriage to him is not even there anymore."

"That doesn't matter."

"In the eyes of the law he isn't even alive. You're a widow."

"Not in my eyes."

"Then stop cheating on him. Go out and end them."

"Fine." I turn away from him.

I have a job to do.

~.~

Hiiro moves in front of me, blocking one of Miyuki's attacks. "Watch what you're doing," Hiiro tells me. "If you get hit multiple times, you'll be dead."

"I know what happens when you get hit many times. I'm not even close to death right now so shut your mouth," I reply. I'm trying to be as rude as possible in front of the others so they can think I'm on Masamune's side for sure. I'm not even wanting to be on Masamune's side anymore.