"Kara..."

Taiga moves into my path, staring me straight in the eyes with his Kamen Rider form's big eyes. "I don't trust you, Mrs. Dan."

"But I'm truly sorry!" I exclaim. "Let us fight together now."

"Alright, let's fight together," Emu says. He is the easiest person here to trick. He'll believe anything people tell him without losing an ounce of trust in them. Unless they're a proven liar like Kiriya Kujo.

"Alright, I'm ready for this." I reach into my suit's pocket and pull out my Gashat. I unbutton my suit jacket a bit, revealing my Gamer Driver. "Let us have fun together."

"That Gashat! That isn't her level fifty!" Nico shouts and I click the side of it, activating it. I place it into my driver and pull the lever, transforming.

"Kamen Rider AOE...level ninety-nine," I state. "I'm going to maximum output for this battle." I hold out my hand and a weapon appears and I grab it.

"I told you that she wasn't trustworthy! She definitely got that Gashat from Dan Masamune!" Taiga shouts, rushing towards me.

I move out of the way and smack him on the back of the head with the weapon, sending him to the ground. I turn, facing Emu. Emu looks at me in shock and he activates his critical strike. I pull the lever on my driver and hold out my weapon, pointing it at him. I fire it off as he jumps into the air and points his leg down to kick me.

BOOM! Emu goes flying back and I look down, looking him over. He looks like he'll be alright. He'll just be in a bit of pain and nothing more.

"Miyuki, back down. Nico, you too!" Taiga shouts and I turn to him. "She's too strong for us."

"I have access to all the combat data for your Gashats," I state. "Masamune made this just for me to use and I will keep on using it to ensure order of this game. Did you guys really think I would be on your side? Emu, you're too naïve. How could you just instantly trust me?"

"Kara...why are you doing this?" Emu asks me.

"Why? Why not?"

"Parad is gone," Hiiro says.

"Hiiro, let's go for now. We'll regroup and hand them later. For now, I will let you guys off but if you do something that I don't like I will enforce the rules. I don't care who you are, you will follow each and every rule Masamune has in place. That is how Kamen Rider Chronicle should be played."

"Kara, please don't!" Miyuki cries out, trying to plead with me. I can't stop this. I have to keep Parad safe for now. I'm not losing the man I truly love.

"Miyuki, I'm sorry but you never knew me. I never liked you."

"Kara..." She falls to her knees. "How can you say that?"

"Because it is the truth. Now, I'm going."

~.~

"When did you join?" Hiiro asks me, grabbing my wrist.

I turn to him, staring him in the eyes. "When did I join what?"

"Don't play dumb, Kara! Answer my question!"

"Aren't you being forceful, Hiiro?" I look away, forcing a smirk onto my face. "I joined because I have always wanted to work with Genm Corporation under Masamune. Now that I have joined, my wish has come true. I will do whatever he wants because he is going to be the greatest God in the world."

"This isn't like you. What is going on with you?"

"You never knew me truly, Hiiro. I was told to trick you and I did that. I even tricked them. Do you think I really wanted to work for Foundation X? No, my true goal was coming here. Foundation X opened the doors for me to achieve my dream. I'm grateful for that."