I push myself off the ground and I try to move forward, stumbling. I can't really move. Did Masamune have to hit me this hard? I know I shouldn't have been going against him but I can't just let him keep my best friend to himself!

Kiriya steps towards Emu. "You failed to stop Kamen Rider Chronicle and you lost people. I guess I expected too much from you, Emu." He moves towards Emu, his dark outfit making him look sinister, and grabs him by the shirt, holding him up. "You can't do a single thing by yourself. If it wasn't for Parad, you wouldn't even be a Genius Gamer." He leans in a bit and says something to Emu.

Emu's eyes go wide. What is going on? What did he say?

Kiriya shoves him back. "You disappoint me." He moves around Emu and starts walking away.

Emu screams, clenching his fists. He turns and follows Kiriya, grabbing him. He turns him around and punches him right in the face, sending him to the sand and water.

"Emu!" Asuna shouts.

"If that is what you want, so be it!" Emu exclaims, sounding pissed. "You...you're not my friend anymore, Kiriya!"

(Pause)

(Restart)

I look around. "Where am I?"

"Welcome back to our HQ," Masamune says, answering my question for me. That is all I need to know where I am. He just has to talk and I know.

"Why did you bring her?" Kiriya asks, sounding confused. Kiriya is here too?

I look over, staring at Kiriya. "Kiriya..."

"I have business to attend to with AOE. You can go on and live your life now. I will call for you when I need you. Please leave us alone for a bit," Masamune tells Kiriya.

"Fine." Kiriya teleports out of the room.

"Did you have to hit me so hard?"

"You were being bad and I had to punish you. I could punish you in other ways, AOE." He holds up something. That's my level two! He needs to give that back! "I'm not giving you this back. I'm not allowing you to transform ever again."

"You should have just done whatever you were initially going to do to me."

"I could discontinue you if you want but we all know I wouldn't be satisfied if I did that. I would feel lonely without your company in my office."

"You just want sex."

"That I do. You're good at it. How can I complain about what you have to offer me? A man has needs just like you have needs that aren't satisfied by Dangerous Zombie." He really doesn't like his son and I'm going to disregard his comment.

"Only because of my previous partners. Don't flatter yourself, Masamune," I reply. "So, is it true? Did you allow Saki to come back?"

"Why do you care? You're no longer with Taddle Fantasy," he asks.

"I love him." No matter what I do, I'll always love Hiiro. "I deserve to know, Masamune. I care about Hiiro and I want to know for his sake."

"I brought Saki back to him but she doesn't have her mind."

Tears fill my eyes. "I..." Okay, I didn't want to know.

"You feel inferior to her don't you?"

I nod my head. "You were right about me having an inferiority complex," I tell him, tears going down my cheeks. "I do..." I have always been jealous of Saki. I just hid it down inside of me most of the time. Despite being with Kuroto, I can't get over the fact I'll never mean as much as Saki to Hiiro.