My eyes go wide. "Saki?"

"Kara, don't listen to him!" Kuroto shouts.

Kiriya gets up, fixing his posture. "I'll leave it up to you to believe me." He looks over at everyone else. Oh, I forgot Nico and Taiga joined us! "As long as Masamune is on board with all of this, Humanity is going to be alright. He will keep lives safe."

"No, this is just wrong! A game shouldn't dictate lives!" Emu shouts. "You should know that, Kiriya!"

"I see you're working with the guy who murdered me," Kiriya replies and I push myself off the ground, getting back up. I see that Kuroto is happy with himself for murdering Kiriya.

Emu looks down. "That's...it's..."

"Kamen Rider Chronicle has changed how the rules of life are in this world," Kiriya tells us.

"Huh? Rules of life?" Nico asks.

Kiriya turns to the side, stepping away a bit. "Just remember this, everyone. Whether you're a genius gamer or game developer, you can't stop Kamen Rider Chronicle."

He teleports away and Kuroto's mouth flies open. I think someone just offended him. Oh well, that is what he gets for murdering the man.

I turn away and look up at the sky. Now, I just need to find Masamune and question him about Saki. Did he bring Saki back from the dead for sure? Is she walking around like I am and is with Hiiro?

"Kara, don't fall for this. He is trying to trick you," Kuroto says. "He probably hasn't brought Saki back from the dead. If she's back, we would know. Hiiro would have stopped working for Masamune by now."

I shake my head, closing my eyes. "No...I don't believe those words! Saki is probably alive right now and Hiiro is probably rushing to her side...he never was like that with me."

"You're wrong!" Emu shouts. "Hiiro cares for you. He still cares and loves for you."

"Sure he does!" I shout, turning to face them. "Hiiro never love me! This whole thing has been about Saki! Sure, I tricked him into being with me but that doesn't mean I don't care for him. That entire time I was with him...I know he was thinking about her and that upsets me!"

"Kara..."

"You have a husband. Focus on your marriage," Taiga states.

"Shut up! You know nothing about this!" I shout at him, glaring. He doesn't get anything about me and Hiiro's relationship.

"Whatever," he says, looking away.

"Taiga, leave her be. It is her business," Nico tells him, smacking him on the arm.

"Fine."

"Let's just get back to the hospital for now and regroup later," Asuna/Poppy suggests. "Kara, you can confront them all later. Just get some air back at the hospital."

I close my eyes, nodding. I need to calm down and think rationally about this all. If I don't, it'll be bad and I could cause some serious trouble.

~.~

"That's not him," Emu states, breaking my train of thought. All I can think about is Hiiro having Saki back. Why am I still so obsessed over this? I thought I was over this part of that time.

"Huh?" Asuna asks.

I look at Emu questioningly. "Explain."

"I am sure that he was reprogrammed by Masamune," Emu says, explaining what he meant. "Masamune is using Kiriya as one of his pawns."