What Makes You Beautiful. part 6

~Zayn's View~

as we lay on the beach in our little couples it was amazing to think we only met these girls this morning and now it feels like we've known them our whole life's.

"Hey, its getting pretty dark, we should probably head back" lauren said to as we lay there cuddled close to each other.

"Yeah, okay darling" I told her before talking a bit louder so everybody else could hear me "guys, I think we should be heading back now, its getting real dark"

"Yeah alright lad" harry said as we all got up. I hadn't noticed but it was freezing now I I picked up my jacket and put it around laurens shoulders again, as did the other boys.

~Becca's View~

as we were walking back to the caravan it was lovely, everything was quite and peaceful and all you could hear was the waves crashing on rocks on down on the beach. The noise faded as we got closer to the caravan next thing we knew we were standing outside of it.

"Do you guys want to come in for a bit?" I asked them, I didn't want them to leave just yet, just in case we didn't see them again.

"Yeah sure" they all said, liam grinned down at me and nodded with them.

~Harry's View~

The girls all lead us into the caravan and it was pretty big, I think ours was still a bit bigger though.

"So do you wanna watch a film?" Laura asked us all. We all nodded and went to pick a film.

"I'm gonna go get changed" abbie said and she took her shoes off and ran into what I guess is her room down the hall.

"Yeah, I will to actually" hannah yelled following abbie down the hall.

"Me too!" laura said running after them. Soon it was just us boys sat on the sofa.

"you had a good night then zayn?" I asked him still joking about him and lauren's kiss on the beach.

"Yeah, its been good" he said back joking with me.

"Are we gonna see these again?" Liam asked us "cause I really want to"

"Aww, liam's in l-" niall started to sing but stopped soon as he saw abbie walk back into the room. His eyes popped out of his head.

~Niall's View~

When abbie walked back into the room she took my breath away. She was wearing a pair of blue pyjama shorts and plain white vest with her hair tied back in a lose bun. She looked completely stunning. she walked over to the sofa and jumped on my knee.

"Hello gorgeous" I told her winking at her, she blushed while rapping her arms around my neck and burying her face into my shoulder.

"What are we watching then boys?" She asked them as she took her head out from my neck.

"we decided on Love Actually" harry said just before laura walked into the room. He smiled towards her and she walked over to him and kissed him on the lips before sitting next to him as he flung his arm her shoulder pulling her close. The other girls came in after laura and cuddled up to the boys.

~Louis' View~

as we all sat watching the film hannah had her head on my lap and I was playing with her hair twirling it in my hands. I looked down at her and noticed her eyes were shut, shed fell asleep bless her. I picked her up fireman style.

"her bed rooms the one at the very end to the right" lauren whispered as I carried her down the hall and opened the door, closing it behind me and lay her down on the bed.

She wriggled a bit as I lay her down. I pulled the duvet down and lifted her into it, before taking off my shoes and slipping out of my chinos and getting in beside her. I know I should be sat out there with the boys but I didn't want to leave her on her own. I put my arm around her and she snuggled into my chest as she had done on the beach. For some reason even though we hadn't known each other long, lying here like this just felt so right.

~Laura's View~

"Aww, looks like lou's staying the night" becca said to us laughing.

"Does that mean we can?" Harry asked you grinning from ear to ear, I was glad to know that he wanted to.

"If you want to.." I told him teasing him.

"Of course I do!" He told me before crushing his lips to mine. I tried to resist but in the end i couldn't and gave in to him. Kissing him back. When our lips parted I stood up took his hand in mine and guided him into my room.

~Lauren's View~

"Oh, NIGHT GUYS!" Niall yelled after harry and laura as the left the room.

"Well we won't be seeing them again...." liam said jokingly.

we were all sat there watching the film, well that's what was left of us of course. It was only me and zayn, abbie and niall and becca and liam left now. Which soon changed as Abbie looked like she was getting tired so niall stood her up and took her to her bed room to go sleep.

"Lauren, you'll have to tell me when you want to go sleep and we'll go into my room" becca told me, the smile on liam's face grew as she mentioned going into her room.

"I don't mind darling, go whenever" I told them, I didn't want to say it but I hoped they wouldn't stay to long.

~Abbie's View~

"Niall, can I ask you something?" I asked him while we lay in my bed cuddled up together, he decided to strip down to his boxers and his polo shirt before he got into the bed and boy did he look gorgeous!

"Yeah?" He answered questioning me.

"when we wake up tomorrow and you boys go back to your caravan, will I ever see you again?" I asked him, itd been on my mind all day, it was amazing getting to know them all and I didn't want it to end!

"Oi, don't be silly" he told me tilting me head up so I had to look at him "of course you'll see me again, as long as that's what you want" he finished before kissing me on the end of my nose. We snuggled into each other as we fell asleep.

~Liam's View~

"I think we better go to bed now, I'm so tired" becca said as she yawned. To be honest I was tired to, and lauren and zayn were already half asleep on the pull out bed.

"Yeah alright sweetie" I told her as we got up and walked into her room. I took my shoes and jeans off and hopped into bed beside her. She wriggled herself under my arms and placed her head on my chest fiddling with the buttons on my shirt.

"I'm so glad I met you liam" she muttered under her breath as she fell asleep.