What Makes You Beautiful. part 19

~Abbie's View~

"Yeah, sure sweet" I told her before I turned to face niall "give us a mo babe?" Niall nodded pulled on a pair of joggers and walked out of the room.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" I asked her as she came and sat down on the bed.

"Well, I'm worried" she said looking down at her hands and fiddling with her hands.

"About what?" I asked her slightly confused about what she was worried about.

"Well this morning, I was ill, like really ill and I don't think it was a hangover" she told me, she didn't have to spell it out I knew what she ment.

"What have you said to harry?" I asked her, I didn't know what else to say.

"He thinks I drank to much last night, oh abbie what do I do" she exclaimed before bursting into tears, I put my arms around her enveloping her in a hug.

"What's wrong?" He asked, his voice croaky and his curls hanging loosely from his face.

"Oh nothing harry, she'll be fine give us a moment" I told him rubbing my hand up and down laura's back. He nodded and closed the door quietly behind him.

"What do I do abbie?" She asked me sniffling and she her tears from her eyes.

"Well first, are you sure?" I asked her trying to think logically.

"I think so, I didn't think about it till this morning but I think I have missed a period" she admitted looking slightly embarrassed.

"Come on loo, it'll be fine I promise, we'll go get a test later on today yeah?" I asked her, she nodded and climbed up from the bed.

"Now go and tell harry your fine and that were going out for some shopping while I tell niall the same and have a shower" she nodded again and left the room. Before she shut the door she popped her head around the door.

"Thank you abbie" she mumbled before shutting the door and going to see harry.

~Nicole's View~

"Nic, what happened in your past with him doesn't mean I don't want to be with you" he started, placing his hand on my cheek and rubbing his thumb across it whipping a tear away "What he did was horrible and just not on, but that doesn't mean I don't want to stop seeing you babe" he told me before pressing his lips softly onto mine.

"are you sure?" I mumbled onto his lips pulling back.

"Yes, now come here" he said pulling you into a tight hug pressing you to his chest "now don't give him another thought yeah? im going to prove to you that i am different" he muttered kissing the top of her head.

~Hannah's View~

"Dance with me?" Louis asked me as we lay under the bed sheet holding each other.

"But there's no music" I told him trying to change his mind, I was a terrible dancer.

"I can solve that" he said getting up from the bed pulling me up with him. He wrapped the sheet around us as he wrapped his arms around my waist and I snaked mine around his neck. We started swaying as he started to sing quietly into my hair:

'baby you light up my world like nobody else

the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed

but when you smile at the ground it aint hard to tell

you don't know

oh oh

you don't know you're beautiful