What Makes You Beautiful. part 18

~Zayn's View~

When I woke up I sat up in bed before quickly pulling on a pair of shorts and slipping on a shirt on over my head and headed for the beach, again. The boys where still at the girls caravan so I didn't have to worry about making a excuse. I still couldn't get my head round what Nicole told me last night, it was horrible. How somebody could treat her like that it is just not right! I was fuming! How somebody could do that, it was beside me.

As I sat on the rocks, I had flashbacks of what she told me last night..

'I thought he loved me, Damien, he told me he did and I was stupid enough to believe him. He treated me like I was his princess but then one day something changed in him'

..i remembered, i just could not get my head around it..

'He started by just blaming me for things and kicking off around the room, hitting things but then as time went on I was the target for his anger'

..how somebody could do that was just wrong and horrible..

'but eventually I picked up the courage to end it, say enough was enough. But it took me long enough. My friends had all left me. Taylor, Alyssa, Kirsty and I have only been mates a short amount of time, you see. When I left him, I went off the rails, doing everything a person shouldn't, my friends back then didn't like it so they ditched me. But luckily my parents had to move so we moved to London and that's where I met Kirsty, Taylor and Alyssa'

..she told me so much last night, she opened up to me and i did the same in return. i told her about everything. Family, friends, before xfactor and how things have changed, the boys and evan Lauren. She was really understanding, she listened as I did for her. Evan though I knew her for only a certain amount of hours, as the boys pointed out, it was as if we'd known each other all of our lives.

~Abbie's View~

"Good morning babe" I whispered as I saw nialls eyes flutter open.

"Morning" he groaned, his voice husky as he'd only just woken up. He rolled over until he was hovering on top of me, he leant down and placed a light and soft kiss on the tip of my nose.

"What are we doing today?" I muttered feeling goosebumps along my skin where his touched mine.

"I don't mind" he whispered against my lips before pressing his to mine. Rolling onto his back and pulling me on top of him with him.

"Mmm" I mumbled to bizzy concentrating on his wandering hands as they drifted around my body.

~Harry's View~

Me and laura were both awake but we lay there in silence wrapped in each others arms. The silence wasn't awkward it was relaxed and lovely. We lay there for a while just cuddling before laura shot up in bed pulling the covers with her and flinging her hands to her mouth.

"Crap!" She yelled as she ran across the hall and to the bathroom before falling to the floor and throwing up into the toilet. I ran after her and sat behind her. Grabbing her hair and holding it away from her face.

"Sorry" she muttered quietly before being ill again.

"Aye, don't be sorry, its fine gorgeous" I told her rubbing my free hand up and down her back and kissing the back of her neck. After a while of sitting there she finally stopped being sick and I pulled her onto my lap as we sat on the bathroom floor.

"Sorry, that can't of been nice for you" she said looking slightly embarrassed.

"Come on now laura, don't be sorry, you can't help it, but maybe next time don't drink as much" I told her laughing squeezing her closer to my chest resting my chin on the top of her head and kissing it gently. She looked weird, I wasn't sure wither she was still ill or worried or well I wasn't sure. But I'm sure I'd find out soon enough.