"i could get used to this whole gift thing" i said grabbing the stuff and set it next to me. I put my arms around his neck to kiss him. "Thank....You" i said pecking his lips in between.

"If I knew i would get this many kisses, i would have done this everyday" he said laughing then kissing me.

"Woah, okay is this gonna be a reenactment of the burnt omelet a while back?" Marvin said walking into the kitchen interrupting us.

"i almost forgot about the food" Nash said releasing from my arm grip and walking towards the food. Nash and I laughed about the time he forgot about the omelet.

When he finished cooking we all ate. There were knocks and door bells going on at the door after we were done eating. Nash and I went to open the door.

"ROXASH" They yelled in unison. Dillon, Taylor, Jacob, Aaron, Shawn, Sam, Johnson, Gilinsky and Carter were here.

"Damn Roxy" Taylor said but looked at Nash.

"What?" i asked in confusion.

"the hickey on Nash's neck is dark as fuck" he said laughing

"Yeah, but look at the two on her neck" Sam pointed out.

"oh my gosh" i said covering it with my hair.

"you should see the one on his chest" Cameron came to the door.

"active teenagers, it's normal" Jack Johnson said, everyone laughed. Moments later Mahogany arrived.

"Where's the others" Gilinsky asked

"what others?" Jacob asked

"like Kristen, Remi, Denna, Julie, Katie, Emily, Jeremy and Jason"

"they'll be here soon" i said as the door bell rang. Sam ran for it and it was actually them.

"yo, it's like old times, we're all reunited" Carter said

"except Hayes isn't here" Nash brought up. It was already 12 in the afternoon, some people were making random vines, some taking selfies with me the birthday girl so they could post it up, some playing video games everyone was having a good time. The party hasn't even started and no other guest are even here yet.

I was sitting next to Nash in the game room watching the guys play COD.

"come with me" Nash said standing up and holding his hand out for me to grab.

"where?"

"just come" he said i grabbed his hand and he took me to the living room upstairs where no one was. He picked up a pillow from the couch revealing another rose and a large jar of Starburst candy. "Happy Birthday" he said handing them to me. I gave him another kiss and thank you.

"how many more gifts are you even giving me?" I asked

"you'll see" he said giving me a genuine smile and crashing his lips onto mine. We headed back down stairs to everyone else.

When it hit two we started setting things up. It didn't take long to finish. We turned the music up and Cameron heated the grill. We started dancing and talking around the backyard and some played basketball for a while. I decided to join in the game of basketball. It was Me, Gilinsky, Diane, Jacob and Shawn against Nash, Johnson, Matt, Mahogany and Cameron. We played first to 20 points wins. Everyone else thought it would be interesting to watch so that's what they did. Carter recorded it because Matt wanted to make a vlog of my birthday party. Thirty minutes later and my team needed two more points to win and the other team needed three. Diane stole the ball from Matt and moments later she made it. We needed one more point Matt passed the ball to Nash and i started to block. We looked at each other in the eyes while Nash was dribbling, I licked my lips, bit my bottom one and winked at Nash, after I was able to steal the ball and make a three pointer causing us to win.