12 。touch

chapter 12 -
touch ★彡

"what was life before and what happens when you disappear?"

☆*:.。. o♢o .。.:*☆

Cold shivering hands tugged at the folds of the pale hoodie, desperate eyes scanned the boy buried in the sand, arms folded over his torso and legs splayed out, layered in the shards of crystal grains. He looked so despairingly beautiful, lost in an unconscious wonderland. Though his heart was racing too hard, too fast. His chest flaring from the strain of his breathing. His lashes fluttered and eyelids screwed tighter together, the memories swirling in his subconscious a painful reminder.

„Kook, hey, come on!" Called Taehyung as he tried waking the boy with desperate shaking of his shoulder. The air around them was thick and dangerous, his panicked eyes flickering up to the two siblings now on their knees in the sand, silent. „What did you do to him?!" He screamed, outraged despair spilling from his eyes with tears that reflected the overwhelming purple of their surroundings. The two bewitchers watched guiltily, torn from their dispute when they had seen Kook collapse into the sand with eyes overwhelmed by their purple pain. Neither knew what had happened, their emotions beyond reasoning that any impact their abilities had were out of their control.

"We didn't–" Chaeyoung tried to whisper, but fell short on her words when she realised Taehyung was no longer listening. He had turned back to devote all his attention to Kook, still shivering restlessly, lips falling apart with distraught gasps.

With the slim figure wrapped in the protective arms of the undeniably infatuated boy, Taehyung stumbled across the uneven surface of the sandy banks, ignoring the hell behind him. Wrapped up in the beauty of his lover, eyes glued to his parted cherry lips that exhaled every second breath.

。〜 ‥ 。。。‥ 〜。

Goosebumps struck Kook's skin with each flashing memory that swarmed through his mind. Every moment he'd spent trying to get Jimin to safety, to make him feel loved and to give him a home. The silver haired kid had been his most challenging lost boy. Someone who didn't even want to be alive, let alone exist in a tumultuous family of misfits. They bonded over their own sufferings, sharing nights by the lake watching the stars, painting and drawing the sights. It should have been simple, because Jimin was the argent reflection of himself, someone so desperately alone that it felt futile to even try live on.

It was never Kook's intention to scare his family, to detach himself from their trust and go against their morals. But the more his mind succumbed to the monster, the less he could hold back.

[23|11|2010]

"Don't you dare!" The sound of Jimin's voice tore through the cave, stumbling into the darkness in a desperate sprint before skidding to a halt at the entrance to stare at the sight unravelling in front of him. "Put them down!" The beast within the cave snapped their head toward the new arrival, nimble fingers curling tighter around the thing in his grasp.

"Jiminie, you are interrupting me." Cooed the sickening voice of the beast, burning scarlet eyes wide with an obsessive haze.

Jimin felt like his feet had melted into the stone below, unable to move whilst he watched the way Kook's fingers dug into the struggling flesh beneath him. Their face was terrifyingly familiar, a fourteen year old boy who had been messing around the woods at night with his friends. When he and Namjoon had caught them whilst on patrol he had tried to send them on their way, playing his convincing role of illusion.

clyde [2]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara