Family Ties

HAPPY READING !
----------------------------------------------------------
Thrones POV

I was mad, no pissed. At fucking Dia Woodser. If she thinks she can get away that easily , then she's a fool. It's been three weeks since she last escaped.

I was in my black Ferrari driving to the one place I was sure she would be at. I already asked Toni to dig up everything about Dia for weeks now. Finding out where she was living was the easy part. Of course it would be much harder if she gave us the wrong name and many other things. But atlas, she did indeed give us her real name. Finally it's time. It's been too long. Anyone could have found her, taken her.

Toni and Jack should be meeting me at the crime scene, not far from here. I was hesitant at first, anyone who was tracking Erin Vo could trace him back towards the place he died. My men made sure to clean up after his body after they captured Dia, but they didn't have time to see if Dia carried anything with her when she was captured. The plan wasn't supposed to be killing him in that random alley, but once things went south, they had no other choice. It was partly my fault, I was supposed to be there with them.

I parked my car next to her apartment. I made sure to wear my shades to conceal the lost of sleep I've been having. She lived on the outskirts of town, in a obviously bad neighborhood. Some bars in these parts are owned by the mafia. They mostly own most bars in the city, but they like to own some discretely in the more lower parts. I started to slowly doubt Toni's data. I've only seen Dia once, but she seem to be wearing more expensive clothing then to be expected if she lived here.

Even so, I got out of my car and walked up the steps quickly to the apartment building. Toni never failed me, I don't even know her, there must be something missing here.

Room 111

I banged on the door, hearing loud music coming from the apartment. I felt out of place, and weirdly creeped out as I looked around. At first, I didn't think we needed Dia. I thought she was a bitčh, and stubborn as hēll. But I suppose I would be the same, if I got kidnapped.

I told David about what happened, feeling even more cowardly then I did before. I can't believe I let her escape. I underestimated her, which I wouldn't have done in any other circumstance. It turns out that Erin Vo had other enemies that we didn't know of. He owned a lot of gangs, supposedly there was countless of hit-mans after him. He was on the run, we were lucky he was in one of the many bars that our mafia secretly owned the night he died. Though not so much, as he wasn't drunk enough to be oblivious, he tried running before getting cornered in that alley. How Dia got caught up in that mess, I have no idea. But we can't risk other people finding her out. Even the littlest information that she saw is still evidence against our mafia. I didn't realize how important she was until the moment she ran.

I didn't see it as kidnapping her, if anything we were just holding her until we hear back from our reliable sources that no one was looking at us for his murder. If they suspect something, even just a little bit, it would be chaos. I didn't realize the importance of this mission, I was... too caught up in Cals death to realize.

I was pulled out of my thoughts as I heard the countless locks being unlocked. She opened the door hastily.

"What do you want?"

She looked terrible. She had puffy red eyes, and large purple bags. She had cut her hair down to her shoulders. She looked like she wanted to look like a different person but failed miserably. I couldn't help but notice her worn down black coat, and grey sweatpants. She still had that beauty about her though, and this youthful glow. I wondered briefly what happened in the time after she escaped. She stole one of my many cars after she ran, which I figured she would use the money to flee the country. But it seems like she didn't.