Attempt #6 - Fateful Blow

United States, Illinois 2017 AD

Date: September 14, 2017

  It had been almost two months since the Vikings had come to live with the three sisters

  It had been almost two months since the Vikings had come to live with the three sisters. They had yet to say anything about their mysterious youngest sister and hoped that she'd never show up again. They hoped she'd keep her distance and not ruin yet another one of their growing friendships. They were unaware that, in fact, it was their treatment of her that lead to the multitude of ended friendships. Unfortunately, the day was not in their favor.

8:25 am

  The three sisters sat in the living room with their friends, explaining each of their jobs. Hayden had explained what an artist was, Lakota explained what a hairdresser was, and Aria, a nurse. Their company seemed to mostly understand, though they didn't understand the importance of Hayden and Lakota's jobs. They all enjoyed breakfast together and two of the three sisters left for work. Hayden, being an artist, worked from home and so was designated as the guest's babysitter. She spent most of her morning showing them how to do certain things, such as use the TV and the shower, etc.

1:05 pm

 By the late afternoon, she was annoyed with them and had locked herself in her room. In order to do some work, as was her excuse to them. The guests were content with eating all of their host's food and lounging around on their couch. Though, the consistent urge to want to raid was apparent. Unfortunately, they had been told by their caretakers, "Raiding is a big no-no. People don't do that nowadays. You can't kill people whenever you feel like it! Stop thinking like that right now!"

 So they spent a majority of their time on the Alarcón sisters couch and watched the magic box. Harald and Halfdan, on multiple occasions, would "sneak" out and go find some girl to sleep with. Surprisingly, their gruff looks and personalities were well liked among the prostitutes and "bad girls". 

"This is boring," Sigurd decided to speak up, agitated that he was being forced to stay in their hosts living room all day. 

"Yeah," agreed Ubbe and Hvitserk, wanting to also do something besides sit here. They got up, heading towards Hayden's room. In hope that she would know of something to do. 

"Are we going to let her and her sisters control us?" spit out Ivar, angry. The brothers looked at each other, knowing their youngest brother was right. They shouldn't let this stranger control everything they do. They turned away from the door, looking towards Ivar.

"Then what do you suggest we do?" they questioned, slightly reluctant to take his advice. 

"We need to leave this "house", we've stayed here for long. We need to find our own way around this place. We can't just sit here foolishly and let any enemy, who may come, attack us without fortifications," Ivar spoke, intelligently, obviously having thought over this for some time.