Attempt #5 - Best Friends

United States, Illinois 2017 AD

Date: July 21, 2017

   Amadeus stared at the mildewed ceiling in a dazed

   Amadeus stared at the mildewed ceiling in a dazed. The last dose of the melted white powder, currently running through her veins, had taken a toll on most of her cognitive functions. A giggle bubbled up from somewhere in her emaciated body, a broad grin forming its way on her tanned face. Above her a man squatted down, his face blocking her view of the ceiling. 

"Having fun, pumpkin?" he laughed his sick laugh, smiling broadly as she rolled her eyes at the nickname.

"Yes, Baby Cakes," she smirked as he giggled.

"It's so sexy when you call me that," he smiled, her eyes widening as he moved closer to her. Only inches away from his lips touching hers, he stopped, a large smirk taking over his features. A chortle leaving him as he pretty much spit in her face. He fell back on the floor, rolling around, howling in laughter. She rolled her eyes, as she rolled away from him.

"Not funny, you sick bastard," she grumbled, searching for a new needle to have another dose of her liquid sin. He continued to chuckle, rolling around like a baby. Eventually he got sick of his small fit and sat up, grabbing a nearby packet of line and a rolled up $100 bill. He shorted the coke out on the floor with his license before snorting it through one of his nostrils. Oh, how he loved that drug, one of his newer obsessions, at first it was Mary Jane, but then Molly just wasn't enough. But Cocaine, oh cocaine, how it had made him feel a whole new high and he loved that high. He loved it more than anything in this god forsaken world. 

  As he snorted his beloved dust, Amadeus shot up another bit of Beast. She fell back on the floor, looking back at the, apparently, interesting ceiling. They both sat in silence, enjoying the effects of their adored drugs. Until the man's laughter ruined their newly obtained silence. He giggled at god knows what, staring out in front of him, in a daze. 

^_^

Back at the hospital sat the five brothers and their three companions. Harald and Halfdan had long since gotten over the fact that they had been transported to another world by some witch. They were enjoying watching the slutty dressed woman that they saw pass by their hospital window. They couldn't wait to finally be out of this damn hospital and be able to have some real fun. 

The brothers, on the other hand, were still trying to comprehend the fact that they were in a different world. After the nurse, Aria, had explained that they were found in an alleyway and brought to this hospital. She told them that it was 2017, thousands of years after their generation. They were confused, scared, and angry at Eir, how and why did she do this to them? 

  Lagertha had mostly spent her time talking to Aria, trying to make an ally if something were to happen. She had learned all about this world and all of its latest "fashion" as Aria had called it. She had brought Lagertha magazines full of skinny models dressed in beautiful clothing and told Lagertha to pick out whatever she wanted. Aria, when she found out that none of them had a place to stay after they'd be discharged from the hospital, offered to let them stay with her and her sisters. She, being the innocently nice person she was, didn't think about any of the consequences of that. But, she couldn't back out now, today was the day they were being discharged. She had asked to get off early so she could get them settled in and introduce her sisters.