11

7:45
{iMessage}

Avery: Taking a cab to your place. 😛

Taehyungie 💕: Okay princess, we have Chinese food waiting for you. 😉😉

Avery: omg! Don't tease me!

Taehyungie 💕: See you soon! 😘

~~

  I smiled to myself before setting my phone on my lap. 'Aw, I loved him.' I mean, how can you not. The way he smiled at you and how he made you wanna curl up into a ball and melt. He's the 'toe curling' kind of guy. Makes you squirm in your seat when your next to him. The perfect boyfriend! Wait, I didn't just- say boyfriend. No. He's not my boyfriend. Hehe

The cab pulled up at the beautiful house and stopped before the peaceful drive way. Wait, I'm sorry- did I just say peaceful. THEY ARE RUNNING AROUND LIKE MONKEYS! I mean wtf, but I love them. I open the door and get out of the cab. I instantly feel a warm body and tight arms warp around my waist. "Hey Taehyung." I say hugging him back. "I missed you." He said handed me a bucket of Chinese food. "Mm, what do you say we have a little picnic. I know the perfect spot." He says dragging me into the woods. I wave my hand at Grace before being fully pulled away into the woods and out of sight. "Taehyung!" I barely could make it out because of my laughing. He stopped at a opening in the forest with a pretty pink blanket lay on the forest floor. A mini cooler was packed with yummy drinks that I didn't drink normally because they had high sugars. Haha what am I talking about. He sat me down and opened my food for me. "You better be hungry." He said before stuffing a chicken finder into my face. I giggled before opening my mouth to take it from his soft, warm hands.

~~
"The food was great! Thanks!" I said before standing up. "Where you off too?!" He said cocking him head to the side. "I have to use the bathroom." I say shyly. "Hurry back please, your going to miss the sunset. I hear tonight was going to be beautiful." He said looking down at him food scrapes.

  I headed back into the house, trying to rush. I don't want to miss that sunset. Before I could make it into the bathroom (I was so fricken close..) a strong arm blocked my path. "Hello there, Avery. I didn't get to properly meet you." He said staring at me with him deep chocolate eyes. He places his hand on my shoulder, slightly making me uncomfortable. And bringing his face closer to mine, "your even cuter close up." He said seductively. Who does this man think he is! I'm going to miss that sunset with my boyfr- I mean, Taehyung. I turn my face away trying to hide my now bright pink cheeks. "Hm, I could take you, but, I'll give you sometime." He said with a wink before turning away. Screw you Min Yoongi.

~~
  "Oh come on!! Your gonna miss it, your gonna miss it!" He yelled at me while I was sprinting towards him. I sat down next to him and gazed at the sky. Wow. It sure was pretty tonight. "Wow." I said leaning back into a near by tree. I heard Taehyung sit up the smallest bit. I wasn't concerned, I was too busy gazing at the sky. Suddenly soft lips landed on mine. He kissed me passionately under the sunset. It took me a second to understand what happened before kissing him back. "I love you." 

[—]

OKA! HEY! UPDATE!
    Sorrryy I haven't posted in awhile. But you can check me out on Insta- Bts._.goofs
:))
Bye