3

*Taehyungs POV*

Her eyes pierced my skin. She was just looking at me. Dumbstruck. It took her a while to answer me after that. I don't know why but, I felt my stomach twist into a knot as she looked into my eyes confused. She was quite cute giving me that look, to be honest. (😉) "H-hi my name is Avery.." she said and turned her head away so she wasn't looking at me. "That's a pretty name!" I say and I see her blush slightly.

*Averys POV*

"That's a pretty name!" He says. I tried so hard not to blush. I mean I really did try hard, but it wasn't enough. I felt my face heat up and I tried to hide it my looking away.

*Narrator POV*

"Do you want anything to eat?" Taehyung asked. "Um, no thank you. I think I'm gonna go home now." Avery says and begins to search for the front door. "Do you even know how to get home?" He says and tilts his head sideways and gives me the puppy dog eyes trying to tell me not to leave so soon. "Uh, no.." She said and looked at her feet. "I'll just... take the bus." She says looking for ways out. "Oh, why won't you stay here with me, just for the night. I know we just met but it's late and-" i cut him off . "Fine.. I'll stay." She says and looks up at him. "YAY! SLEEPOVERRR!" He yells and jumps around like a child. His childishness made your heart race..

  "I can let you borrow one of my shirt? If you want." He says and scratches the back of his neck. "Sure, why not." She says and smiles lightly. He walks into his room and digs out a plain white t-shirt and light grey sweat pants. Avery stepped into his room to grab them from him. "Oh! How much cologne do you wear!" Avery giggles. He moves towards her and grabs my hands. She lets him.

*Averys POV*

  I couldn't help to laugh at the way he scrunched his nose up at the way I told him her room smelled like cologne. My nose burned at the smell. He looked into my eyes. Basically telling me everything on his mind. He moved towards me and reached him hands out. He grabs my hands. My skin crawls at his touch and I flinch at his rather soft and heated up hands.
I couldn't help to blush and try to avoid eye contact in our moment. We just meant and he's holding my hands. I mean it was a little awkward.. He tightened his grip on my hands and looked at me. I was so embarrassed I couldn't look at him. He lets go of my right hand and grips my chin, turning my head toward him. He opens his mouth and hesitates to speak, "You make my heart race."  

--
A/N
      AYYY! How are you liking it so far, sissy. 😘
I'm evil with my damn cliff hangers! (Hehe :3)
BYE BYEEEE!!!