10

[i don't even know why I chose this picture to tbh^
{Same day; Averys POV}

"Hey, I should get going early. Before my mom starts to really get worried and calls the 911!" I laughed and waved to them as I walked out the door. "Ayy~ you stopping by later?" I barely heard Taehyung as in the house. Looking down I saw Taehyungs clothing on my body and remembered his thoughtfulness. "Hmm, I'll think about it.." I say (knowing I will) but keeping him on hold. :33 / I dig around in the pocket of Taehyung sweat pants, not feeling my phone. Before moving any further I rush back into the house to grab my phone. "Back so soon?!" I hear Tae laugh as I rush into the spare room marked with my sent to retrieve my phone. Before turning to leave I see I sticky note lay on the screen. 'Ya, I know you'd leave this sweetie, call me! <3' I smile to myself and go into my phone contacts to see 'Taehyungie~💕' Newly added. I turned around and head out the door, making sure to give Tae a smile before I left. Hoping it would make him melt into the comfortable couch he's lying on.

**

"WHERE WERE YOU!" My ears rang as I walked into the house because of my loud ass mother. "Yah~ at a friends house! Where else do you think!?" I shout before stomping off to my room. "You never texted me!" I heard my mom yell from down stairs. "Phone died." I replied and laid back on my bed. Just thinking about 'Him' made you get a weird tingly sensation in your belly. You knew you love him.

**

"Dinners ready!" I awake to hear as my mother yells from the bottom of the stair case. Oh Shit. I turned to look at the time and read '7:39' back to myself, before jumping up and grabbing a sweatshirt and rushed out of your room. "Hey where are you off too, I just made you your favorite." She said and motioned the plate in front of me. "Chicken Nuggets aren't my favorite really my favorite anymore." I laugh before leaping out the front door. "I'll get some thing to eat there." I say before shutting the door behind me.

==
  A/N-
       It's really really short, but I'm sorry I'm so fucking tired i canttt!  -G 💕