7 (new girl?)

Averys POV

They both just stared at me. "Trust me, you don't want to see Yoongi get up." Namjoon said and picked up our plates and carried them to the sink. "Oh trust me, I already saw that." I said and rolled my eyes at Jimin. We all heard a silent knock at the door and turned to each other. It was almost 4:00 am, and someone just freakin knocked on the door. Like wtf.. "who would that be?" Jimin asked and looked at Namjoon. "The new girl. She goes to your school, Avery." Namjoon states and points at me. "The school asked me to catch her up on math before she comes to school next week. Apparently she cane from England." He says and begins to speed walk towards the door. He opened the door and welcome the new face in. She was a girl. She looked around my age. She was wearing a navy blue tye-dye shirt with light blue jeans. She had a tight but messy bun and bleached tips. She was dragging a suitcase and and wore a backpack. She also was carrying books in her arms. I watched her closely as she stepped inside.
It felt like.. I've seen her before..
"Hello Namjoon. Nice to meet you." She greeted him kindly and placed her things down on the coffee table in the living room. She held out her hand and shook his. "Hello? ... Grace isn't it?" He asked and motioned her to come into the kitchen to meet us. "Yes, it's Grace." She smiled and nodded her head at Jimin and I. "This is Jimin and Avery." Namjoon says and looks at us.
Yup, I've diffidently seen this girl before..
I looked over at Jimin and, his eyes were glued to her. It looked like someone had hypnotized him. (Psst- it looked kinda funny) "Excuse me if I'm wrong but, have I met you before..?" I asked and looked into her eyes. "Uhh, I lived here in elementary school.. you may have seen me then?" She said and knit her eye brows, causing lines to spread on her forehead. "Hm?" I replied. "I'll sleep on it." I said and go up from the table to shake her hand.
As soon as our hands touched.. I felt a spark.. like I've felt her touch before..

**

JIMINS POV

I was almost in a hypnotized by her. Grace. I couldn't take my eyes off of her.. she was beautiful..
"Hello Jimin." She smiled at me. Oh, that god damn smile got me. "H- Hello, Grace." I said back and shook her hand. I felt my cheeks burn as they turned a flush pink. God-damn it. "Oh are you feeling okay?" She asked me and placed the back of her hand on my cheek. I felt like I was going to pass out.
"Uh, yeah, yea I'm fine, you?" I said in a shaky voice. I knew Namjoon and Avery understood what was going on, but did she?

**

Averys POV

Later on, I went back into the spare room where I was staying for the night. I gazed at the ceiling and thought real hard on where I've seen Grace before. I know I've had, I could feel it.. I squeezed my eyes closed tight and thought hard. Then, out of no where.. like a gods gift.
I got it.. I know where I knew her from..

Haha
Sliding my Jimin biased self into this story. :33
Cyaaa