4

Same day, same time.
--

*Averys POV*

You make my heart race. What? We just met and- help I'm confused.
He gripped my hand tight as I looked at the ground trying to hide my embarrassment, even though he was forcing my head up. It was kinda a 'I can't see you, you can't see me' kinda thing. He let go of my hand and handed me the clothes he let me borrow. "I'm sorry." He says before leaving the room and going into the living room.

--

After I had changed I walked out of the bathroom and into the living room where Taehyung was sitting. He looked really sad. He was sitting on the couch with kids cartoons on, staring at the ground.
My heart racing as I walked closer to him. I sat down next to him on the couch and looked over at him. "I'm really sorry.." was his only words before I hugged him. Okay, I'll admit I did fell bad for not saying anything or giving him a good reaction.

--

Taehyung's face lit up as she pressed her body into his. His mind slowly going off topic to 'naughty topics', he moved his arms around her waist. "You don't have to keep saying sorry, I forgive you Tae"
Taehyungs mind raced around. "Did she really just call me Tae! OMG THAT WAS ADORABLE!" Raced through his mind. Avery tried to release him. Trying to break the hug, but he was too strong. "Cmon!" She laughed. "Let me go!"

"Nope." He said. "Ah why not!" She hardly could get out because she was laughing too hard. Just then a great idea popped into her mind. She moved her hands back to Tae's stomach and tickled him. "Fine then, have it your way!" He said with laughter mixed into his speech. "TICKLE FIGHTTTT!" They yelled and tickled each other! They laughed and kicked each other trying to get them to stop. And out of no where a door flies opened. Tae looks scared.

"What are you two doing, and why did you wake me up!"

--
A/N
You can probs guess who it is. (Wink, Wink)
Haha sissy already knowwsss! I'm guessing? Anyway bye!