8

Graces POV

Everyone had gone to bed except for Namjoon and I. I mean not that we even did work after everyone left the kitchen, we were so caught up talking about life. I'd honestly been pretty excited about seeing Namjoon, we've talked over the web a couple times before I started packing a few months back. I guess I'm gonna miss my old school but, I'll move on..

      "So, I guess it's late, and we shouldn't start going over school work, so.. you can head to bed" Namjoon said and directed me down a long hallway into a spare bedroom. (Down the opposite hallway from the hallway with Avery and Taehyungs room) he flipped on a light and set down my books; he has carried them in for me. :))
    "My room is right across the hall. You can come over if you need anything." He begins to walk out of my room. He stops at the door frame, "oh and, Jimins took and right through that door." He says pointing to the door next to the bed.

**

I couldn't stop thinking about Jimin and Avery. I remembered how Jimins face lit up when I touched him, and Avery stating she some how knew me. hmm.. I thought extremely hard for sometime before closing my eyes and drifting off to dream land.

Averys POV
Earlier before Grace and Namjoon went to bed.

Jimin walked back to his room and gave us all a wave and a smile before heading down the hallway. "Hey, I guess I'm going to head to bed too." I stated before heading back to the guest room that I'd been staying in. I slowly open the door and crept into the spare bed. I was slowly drifting off as- "Where were you." Interrupted my beauty sleep. "I- uh, was talking to Namjoon and this girl that just came. I feel like I've known her before.." I say before climbing out of bed to turn on the lights.

**

"Ah- Grace, she contacted Namjoon before her dad left. She didn't want to live with her mom I guess." Taehyung said and rubbed his eyes. "Ya know, she used to live here when she was in 3rd grade. She ended up moving when her dad got together with her now 'step mom.' Her Dad ended up getting sent into the war and she hated her 'step mom' she convinced her to let her stay with us for awhile." He said before getting up and walking to his room. On the way out he flipped the lights off and said "Sleep well." With a smile and heading into his room with the shut of the door. I couldn't help but to frown, and I could feel my face become helpless. I was such a loser. My best friend didn't even remember me. That's one thing that I never wanted to happen. So, I cried. My toes curled and I sucked in my stomach. Trying to hold back my loud cries. I ended up trying to shove my fist in my mouth to try to muffle the cries. Shoving my face in the pillow, and squeezing my eyes shut. I cried that night. Muffling my sounds. And no body came to help me. Because. Nobody could hear me.

~~~~~~💭💕~~~~~~

YYAAAYYY AN UPDATE!!
Thank you guys for sticking around while I was keeping up with school. HEY, I got all As and Bs on my report card! I guess that's good! Cya next update!! (Thanks sis for
starting a book for me!! Everyone please go give her page some love! xxbvtvsxx )

 HEY, I got all As and Bs on my report card! I guess that's good! Cya next update!! (Thanks sis for starting a book for me!! Everyone please go give her page some love! xxbvtvsxx )