6

Avery stumbles around the tight hallway avoiding the males gaze. She meets his gaze finally and his mind raced around, he knew he'd seen her before. "You're the girl Taehyung brought home aren't you.." the male said and stood up from the floor, using the wall behind his to guide him up. "Yes, I suppose.." she said answering his question. He rolls his eyes and frowns at her. "He has a tendency of coming home with girls. They are just really attracted to him for some reason." He says and looks down the hallway. "actually, he took me off the street. Like I pasted out on the road walking home from school. And... woke up here." She says and looks at her feet. "Oh, well, you must be confused, I'm Park Jimin, though I go by Jimin." He says and holds out his hand to shake hers. "Oh, Uh, hi. I'm Avery." She says and looks at the ground avoiding his gaze, once again. "Avery?" He says, "I've heard much about you.." "Really?" She asked and looked at him. "Yep." He groans, and travels down the hall pulling her arm.

  They sit down on the couch and Jimin turns off the TV. "I'm from your school, but I don't go there anyone. I just go and visit my old teachers sometimes." He says and looks over into one of the hallways, as a light turns on. A figure walks out from a door frame and walks into the kitchen. "Oh, Jimin what are you doing up?" The man says as he turns and looks at him, from the kitchen. "Oh, Hello Avery." The man says and steps into the living room. WHY ARE THEIR SO MANY PEOPLE IN THIS HOUSE AT 2:30 IN THE MORNING!! "Uhh, Namjoon?!" Avery yells and runs up to him to give him a hug. "I haven't seen you since,, Elementary school!" She says and brings him into her embrace.

**

Avery was very happy to see Namjoon again. She hadn't seen him since she was in Elementary school. He was one of the 7th and 8th graders who would sign up to tutor some of the younger school kids. He would sign up just to see her, for TWO years, before he moved on to a high school club.
"So, how have you been in school, since I left." Namjoon asked as he stuffed his cheeks with what was on his plate. He had set the table for them to have a little 'mid-night snack,' although it was 3:45 in the morning. "Good, I guess, school is kinda boring though, hows life been to you?" Avery asks and turns to look at him. "Good, I moved on the majoring in Musical Arts and I finally moved out of my tiny apartment." He says and continues to talk. "I'm now moved in to this huge place, with these 6 idiots." He laughs and points at a his phone ScreenSaver. "wait, there's. SIX. THERES SIX OTHER PEOPLE IN THIS HOUSE." She yells. "Shhhhh, your gonna wake the other 5 up." Jimin and Namjoon yell!

Yello!!

Anyway,, so I've been working on a bunch of school work. Grades are closing soon and I've been staying after school to put up some test grades. Thanks for reading!!

Cya next chapter!! :))