9

You were slowly woken up by a quiet voice. "GoodMorning sleepy head.." Grace cooed and sat down on the side of your bed holding a plate of waffles. "Oh fuck off, Janet." You said and waved your hands around Graces face with your eyes shut. Grace froze and giggled a little. "Who's Janet?!" She barely spoke before she laughed hysterically almost dropping your waffles on the ground. "Ah- Hey be careful your gonna drop my breakfast!" You yelled while laughing slightly. "Oh right!" Grace replied before handed the plate of waffles off to you.
     The room became silent, the only sound that could be heard was your knife and fork hitting the plate. "Hey Avery," Grace started "Remember when I first came into the classroom, and I was so scared to sit next to you, but the teacher kinda forced me.."
    You sat there with your mouth hanging open for a couple seconds before bringing Grace into your embrace. "I think I'm gonna cry.." you said and hugged her tighter.

**

After Grace left the room, you rolled out of bed and into the bathroom. You began to brush your teeth and do your hair before putting on your clothes for the day. "Hey Ave.." you heard from behind you. "Uh. Hey Taehyung.." you smiled awkwardly because you haven't finished brushing your hair and actually changing out of a white tank top with blue fuzzy pants. "You look cute.." He says and places a hand on the small of your back, and began to massage you. To be completely honest, this was what you needed. Last night was nothing but stress for you, especially when Taehyung has left the room when you needed company. Oh course, you hadn't asked him to stay, so he didn't. He didn't want to make you uncomfortable. "I missed you!" You whisper-shouted before turning around to face him, and hugging him tighter you recall; EVER! "Aw- Ave, I was just in the other room!" He said with a sweet smile and a forever lasting warm hug. "Now, cmon Jin is making some pancakes and waffles." He said releasing you from his embrace. "Oh, I already ate but I'm definitely heading out there to get seconds!" You said raced him out of the room and down the halls.

You and Taehyung were sitting at the living room table watching a k-drama and stuffing your faces with Jin's delicious food. You couldn't help to look over the the island in the kitchen. Jimin and Grace sat alone with each other. Jimin of course was happy- but this time, Grace didn't looked as concerned and creeped out like she was before; she. Looked, happy.

Jimins POV
Her face. Her smile. She was perfect! I liked her lil English accent, but her dimples were EVERYTHING! I was drifting away as I looked into her eyes. She was beautiful. "Hey- Jimin. You alright!?" She whispered while having that concerned look on her face. Tf dumb girl. No dip I was falling for you! AND YOU THOUGHT I WAS DYING OR SOMETHING-AAHAA- my thoughts were cut off when she began to shake my shoulders.
"Huh- what!?" You jumped in response. She just sat there, looking at me weird.

**

Averys POV
Yup. Never mind, she has that concerned because your face again. And she's creeped out. When will Park Pabo learn. I shook my head with my thoughts and finished eating. Looking over at Taehyung, his eyes were glued to the flat screen. Like he was in the show. His eyes full of emotion as the rough moments began.

===
A/N -
Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I'm gonna be working on this book for a couple more hours and fit in another chapter tonight! =} (Love you sissy! <3) xxbvtvsxx

(Yo, the Steve Aoki Remix though! Ahh- the English words have me dying! "Baby Watch Your Mouth! -RM/Suga)