2

Same day different hour.
--

   Excruciating pain. Avery opened her eyes and sat up in a rather comfy bed. But, it wasn't her bed and it wasn't her room and it wasn't her house. She rubbed the back of her head and felt a huge lump on the side. She looked around the room and saw a door. The room wasn't too messy. It had a computer and a white desk along with tan rugs laying around the room. There was a reddish-pink beanbag chair and a sliding closet door. The shades were down and the room was dark. She could barely make out her surroundings. She stepped out of the bed that wasn't hers and slowly crept to the door. She turned the sliver knob and swung open the door. She couldn't lie, she was pretty scared about the whole thing. Waking up in a strangers bed and not knowing how! I mean that's pretty fucked up! She wandered down  the long hallway.

  "Oh, your awake!" The door to your side swings opened. She screamed and fell back, right on her butt. "Ow." Avery squeaked. The stranger held out his hand to help her up. She shook her head and stood up by herself. "Oh, I'm sorry you must be confused. I'm Taehyung!"

----
A/N
      Well, this is short but it's a cliff hanger for my sissy. 😏😏 [Sorry not Sorry.]
Plus I have fucking writers block.. GOD DAMNIT!   (Insert Cheeky Tae..)

)