Part 19

Author pov

Lisa was shocked...

I just made a mistake..

"J-jungkook ah" lisa run, trying to catch jungkook up but he's already far away.

"W-what have I done.. I just break someone's heart.. ugh I HATE MYSELF" lisa says.

She was about to cry and catch jungkook but suddenly she saw jihoon at the restaurant that they were supposed to meet.

She quickly went straight to jihoon and hugged him tightly. And sobs quietly.

"L-lisa? Hey what's wrong babe?"
Jihoon ask

She let go of the hug and cool herself down.

"N-nothing"

At least someone i trusted is here by my side when i need them. she smiles quietly.

"Babe don't hide what you feel okay? If you feel free to tell me just tell me alright"

"Thanks for always being here on my side" i hug him tightly.

"Well, that's what lovers do--"

"Jihoon oppa! Let's g--" some random girl talk while walking towards jihoon.

Lisa stop hugging jihoon and feeling weird.

Who is this girl? i feel curious.

"W-who--" my words are interrupted by that girl.

"Im Cristine, jihoon's fiancè" she took her hand out.

And I am clueless.

Jihoon is getting... married.. b-but.. me?

"Ah.. hi" she smiles a bit.
"Im Lisa, jihoon's.. classmate"

They shake hands.

"Anyways that you're here, we're inviting you to our marriage ceremony in october." christine smiles.

Actually she doesn't know anything about lisa is jihoon's girlfriend.

"Ah i see. I'll see if i could attend to your wedding. But.. you guys are still young.. how--"

"Ah.. our parents set the marriage for us"

'Forced marriage.. guess jihoon are not cheating but he was forced.. maybe i must let them be happy.'

"Ah.. i think i have to go, my.. mother is waiting for me. Bye christine. Bye jihoon" Lisa smile.

God has set who will be our partner for our life. I guess jihoon was fated to be with christine. They look happy even they are forced. But me? Who has been chosen by god? Who has been fated to be with me? My mind are so confused right now.

Little do you know, jungkook has been watching all the scene secretly. Of course jungkook will not leave lisa alone especially in dubai. It's dangerous (liskook alert ;)) so he decided to watch her from behind.

Jungkook pov

It's sad to see lisa like that.

Divorced..

That word keep playing on my mind.

Why

Why

She really hate me. Great, im so stupid ugh. There will be no chance she will like me back. I wanna be there for her, comfort her, hug her. But maybe I should let her alone.

I watch her from afar and look as she trying to find a cab.

"Excuse me" I ask the cab driver that i just saw.

"Yes?"

"Can you pick up that girl over there. I think that girl is trying to find a cab."

"Ah, okay sir. Thanks for telling"
I smile.

Lisa pov

Shit. I can't find any cab right now. I need to get back to the hotel.

"Miss? Searching for taxi?"

"Oh-Uh yes"

"Where is it?"

And i told him where to go and i take a ride with him. Thank god this uncle are here fuh.

~ While in the cab ~

Suddenly my tears roll down. I sniffed a bit.

To be honest im not sad about breaking up with jihoon at all.

What im sad of is jungkook..

I throw him away.

He hated me.

I'm the worst person for him.

Suddenly a thin paper flying infront of me. I look up and saw that uncle give me tissues. He look at me and smile at me, understand my situation.

"Thanks" I smile back.

~ At the Hotel ~

I take the lift to my room.. Our room.

Wait.. I don't have keys..

Little do you know jungkook has been stalking her all day..

Author pov

Jungkook is in hotel room before lisa came.

He knows lisa doesn't have keys.

Not so long after, he saw lisa infront of the door through the little-mirror-door thingy.

Jungkook pov

I wanna give lisa some space. I know she's not gonna be comfortable around me so i decided to left.

I open the door. Seeing lisa stood there looking on the floor. I make sure the door open and left out of the hotel room. Leaving her dumbfounded.

If this makes you comfortable, i'll leave.

Lisa pov

He left me.. alone..

I knew it. He hates me. I'm useless. I know there is 0.0000000000% he loves me. Oh maybe he doesn't even 'love' me once in his life. Plus, we have 2 days left before we fly back to korea.

Author notes

HELLOOOO YALL! so, i know it's been years since the last update lmao. But then I saw this and was like 'maybe i should update this shit' and yeah i did! Sorry for not keep-on-update with you guys a lot cause it's been a while since i opened wattpad, so now i'm back at it again, enjoyy

From: S