Part 1

~ Morning ~

Lisa pov

"Wake up! Wake up! It's already 7.30 kiddo! You'll be late to school!"
ugh i hate hearing that voice early in the morning. my mom opened the curtain wide open.

"ugh 5 minutes, mom" -me
i said, annoyed by the bright shining sun.

"No, noww !"

Mom carried me out of my bed. So i forcefully went into my bathroom and look at my face through the reflection on the mirror.

OH MY DAMN GOD

my eyebags be looking like a 10 kilograms pack of rice. I'm sure it's because of watching too many k-dramas last night uh no big deal.

After i finished shower I wore my school outfit, and I went downstairs straight to the dining room just to greet my mom and dad.

"Good morning mom, dad"
"Good morning sweetheart. Come sit down and eat" dad replied.
"Okay"

I eat bacons and eggs. Seriously mom's cooking is the best. I also talk about random things like school, works, friends with my parents. I told almost everything to them.

After eating, i greet my mom and dad before i go to school.

"Bye mom, dad. Have a nice day at work. Don't stress a lot"
"Okay. Take care sweetheart"

And i take out my 'nerdy glasses' and wear it before going inside my car. Then my mom critisize me.

"Are you sure you want to wear that ugly thing. You look perfect without it."
"It's okay mom. I'm already comfortable with it."
"Well okay then. Byee"
"Byee"

Hm. It's right. My glasses are ugly. And that's the only way i can avoid queenkas from disturbing me. And yes my family is rich. But i don't like to show off pfft. Like, i don't like attention.

And for your information, i disguise myself as a nerdy ugly girl at school. Well that's what people call me at school. But i don't mind because i believe that

nobody in this world is ugly, we just live in a toxic society.

However, i will be myself at home and outside of the school. Yes, no glasses, dressed up, a lil make up. And that's the real me. Mom always scold me for disguising myself, but i can't help it, the school is so toxic and i just want to study in peace so this is the alternative way i guess. Okay back to reality.

I'm on my way to school by a car. (My driver drives it). But i usually told him to park far away before arrives at school because i don't want people to see me and you know why, right?

When i arrived at school, i went to the cafeteria and i saw my friend roseeeeeee.

"Yah, why does your eyes look *laugh* so *laugh* puffy hahahahaha" rose said.
"Bcs im watching k-drama's a lot last--"

Not finishing my word, I heard girls cheering. Ugh this is why i hate high school. Ouh, of course you don't know why were they screaming around, right? It's because of this BTS groupie a.k.a Bangtan Boys.
Fyi, BTS is the famous kingkas in my school.

Obviously, girls love them because of their visuals and talents which they can sing and dance. Yes, like a kpop idol. And if bts starts walking around, girls will start screaming and fangirling around.

And one of the bts's member is Jeon Jungkook, he is my classmate. He's a satan basically. Well, not by his looks but by his attitude. And i'm sick of him bullying for no reason but what can i do *sigh*.