Part 15

~ After that incident ~

Lisa pov

Woah I can't believe that Im in a relationship with THIS FREAKIN JIHOON. LIKE WHAAT. Who can expect that. AND THAT LIPS. SO SOFT. Wait should I tell rose? Hm maybe no. Because she will be nagging telling me that im not a good wife and bla bla. So it's better if i keep it quiet.

With feeling happy, I go back to the cafeteria as i say to jihoon that I wanna go recess with friends lmao.

So i carefully take a seat and trying not to be so excited. As they asked me.

"Hey you looks weird. What's up?" Jennie asking furiously.

"Nothing. Just school things much hehe" i answered.

~ Skip To End of School ~

The bell rings. It's time to go back home. Well, jungkook says to ride his car. So I go to the front school gate early. But where is he oh my lord.

"Hey sweetie"

Oh My God. It's my boyfriend. With his luxurious car. He's looking so handsome with that condition. I'm blushing so hard right now.

"Oh hey *blush* *blush* *blush*"

"Get inside the car" he says sweetly with a smile.

"Uhh, nevermind. I-i--"

"Just get in jagi aigoo" he says, taking my wrist into the passenger seat.

Im Speechless. Such a caring person everr!

"So, where's your house?"

"U-uhm it's on the right side and straight to the buildings and its around there"

"Don't be shy cutie. We're a couple now. Oh and start from now on i'll call you jagi. Are you okay with that? Or should i change it" he smiles A.g.A.I.n

"O-oh no. That is sweet hehe"

"How cute" he pinch my cheeks.

"And, Because you're being too cute i'm gonna buy us a perfect tteokbeoki to eat! Am i the sweetest person?" He said and laughing cutely.

"Aish. Yeah yeah you're the sweetest person. I admit it"

"Awww"

~ The Tteokbeoki Restaurant ~

"Wait here okay, i'm gonna order something for you."

"Okay"

While waiting, I messaged mom that i'm out with a 'friend' hihi. And mom says okay. Yahoo she's being nice today thank god. And i got a message. From jungkook

Shithead

Him

I've been waiting for you at school for hours! Where Are You Now!?

SHIT. i muttered myself.

Me
Oh My God. Im sorry jungkook, I am literally forgot about it. Well i really really hope you're home now. And im with my friend now.