Part 4

~ Dress Boutique ~

Lisa pov

Not so long after, we arrived at a boutique. The name is 'Nouvelle Mariee'. Wow it looks so pretty.

"Are you coming or not little girl"
"Ohh yea. Wait!" I snapped from my thoughts.

I entered the door. Damn even the staffs there were all pretty and dressed nicely like a stewardess.

"Reservation under the name of jeon" he said
"Follow me sir"
"Don't call me sir, call me oppa" he said while winking.

There he goes again. I rolled my eyes as I got annoyed.

"Just tell me where the room is and we will go by ourselves, thank you"

I smiled sweetly at the countress and give a death glare at jungkook. A few minutes later she tells me the number of the room.

"Can you just stop being a fuckboy for a minute? She looks uncomfortable for goodness sake jungkook."
"You ruined my chance to talk with her" he rolled his eyes feeling annoyed.
"Do I look like I care?" looking at him with a 'are you serious' face.
"I think you are jealous, hun." he smirked

I got annoyed and starts to walk away straight to the room and leave him. Lol jealous my ass.

When I arrived, I met another young lady, the worker.

"You may choose anything you want here for your wedding dress, miss."

She showed me the closet and I think i can't even choose one. It's all so beautiful, I feel like a princess picking up what to wear for the day.

"Better close your mouth and start to change" he chuckles at my clumsiness

I glared at him. And I caught this one beautiful dress. It's beautiful and simple. I love it. I hope it fits my body.

Jungkook pov

What's taking her so long to strip and wear a new one? This is why I hate shopping with girls. I scroll instagram as I started feeling bored. Suddenly I got messages from my hyungs.

Bangtan
Chat ☠️

Jinnie
Morning guys. Wanna hang out today? Catch some girls out there today, huh 😏

Namjoon Hyung
Yeah. It's a great idea too. I've been craving starbucks very well tho

Taetae
I'm joining !

Chimchim
Yahh hyung, you always go to starbucks. Do you think I'm dumb not knowing you got your eyes on the girl who always take your order at starbucks? Hahaha. Anyway i'm coming too

Hobiee
Hahahahaha. I'm with suga rn. We'll go too. So, meet there okay? Bye

Namjoon Hyung
PARK JIMIN WTF ARE YOU SAYING I JUST LIKE STARBUCKS OKAY SHUT UP. Anyways what about you jungkook?

Me
I'm not going. I have things to do. Sorry guys.

Jinnie
It's okay, but where are you going bro? You never miss hanging out w us before

Me
I'll tell you guys later.. gtg bye

End Conversation

I turned off my phone and keep on waiting.. just a few seconds later, a beautiful girl walked out from the fitting room with a gorgeous dress on her. Wow.

Then I realise that she is lisa. Waitt what? She kinda cute.

wait WhAt? NO JEON JUNGKOOK. You never liked her and never will, it's just makeup and dressing so don't be fooled out of it.

Lisa pov

"So hm how is it?" I grinned hoping this was a good choice.
"Ugly as always" jungkook said and he walked out of the room.
"We'll take it anyways" he said before leaving the room. Not caring a bit about it.

Wow I didn't realise he was this much of an asshole. I was hurt a little bit but what did I expect? It's not even real of course he wouldn't care.

I decided to buy this dress by myself. I gave the countress my credit card. and everything is settled.

First step, done.

I went out the boutique. And i saw jungkook leaning on his car while talking with a.. girl? The girl is wearing a short tight dress, whereas her thighs can be seen. I don't know why but... I feel.. hurt? Maybe it's just my dumb feeling again.

I saw jungkook smirks at the girl and the girl seems to be blushing. I decided to watch them from afar.

Then, a minute later, the day starts to rain, then jungkook opened the door for her and she got in. They look.. happy? I watched as the car drove away leaving me here standing alone.

I feel my heart is being stabbed by a sharp knife. I know I wasn't the right girl for him but the least he could do is respect me while I'm being with him. He could do his nasty thing later, and stay with me until we are done. but instead he ran to a girl right in front of my face. Am I really that ugly? Does he need to go that far? I was mad and sad at the same time. Disappointed..

I was lost with my thoughts as I was sitting on the floor while hugging my knees. He is the first person who's making me feel insecure about myself. He is the first person who treats me like a dirt. Do I really deserve all that? It's cold since it was raining. Without i figured it out, my tears falling. I cried by myself. There is no people here. I feel myself alone here. I wanna be alone. It's better alone..

A couple minutes later, I saw a pair of shoes walking directly towards me. I looked up and saw a man. My vision is blurry since I was crying but I think I know him. But where?

Unknown-man pov

When I was walking down the streets, I saw a girl, wait lisa?

"Lisa why are you here alone?? Why are you sitting on the floorby yourself? Come on let me take you home okay" I helped her up.
"No. I don't wanna go home" That's when I know something happened.
"Listen to me okay"
"Bring me to hotel please. But not home. Please not home. I don't wanna even see his face anymore." she said with pleading eyes and tears in her eyes.
"Okay then I will bring you to my house okay? Let's go"

I lift her up and brought her to my car. When we arrived at my house, I took her to the guest room. Letting she sleeps in peace.

~ Next Morning ~

Lisa pov

I wake up and I see I'm not in my room neither a hotel. I remember something from last night, a guy took me to his house. Ohh crap. I'm scared. I hope he was not a mafia or a creepy guy. But this room looks very big and luxurious. Definitely a mafia. Just a few seconds, i decided to go downstairs.

And I see. Wait. I-is that?. Wait what??? Is this really happening?
Or just a dreamm?!

To be continued ...

Author notes

Heyy my fella readers. Thanks for reading and voting. Im sorry for making this chapter a little bit suspend. But don't worry i will update soon, okay? Btw THANK YOU FOR 100 READERS. Love you guys so much. Bye my readers. 💕

From: S