Part 17

~ At the Airport ~

Lisa pov

Mom and dad didn't send us straight to the airport because they are busy as hell. So we used taxi and now we are on the way to the plane. Everything was turned out good except for one thing. He's not talking to me the whole day or even glance at me. How worse can my life be.

Maybe I hate him for million reasons but i kinda miss the old him.

We were waiting the plane peacefully suddenly he stands up from his seat and about to go somewhere. Not until i held his wrist. He's not turning his head to me. And he pull his hand away gently.

"What"

"W-where are you going?" i ask shakingly kind of scared.. he's still a bully for me you know.

"Starbucks" he said without an expression and left me.

I was about to follow him but he suddenly spoke from 'not so far distance' from me.

"Sit" he hesitated me from going. Urgh, suck.

I scroll my media socials trying to get rid of boredom.

After a few minutes, he come back with two cups of hot coffee. And i realise it was expresso my faaaavouuuriiite. He hand me the coffee without even looking.

I look at him with smiling eyes.

"Jungkookie gomawo !!" i hug him.

He let go of me gently. With a non expression face. He took out his phone and start to play with it.

I sigh.

"Plane from Korea to Dubai is boarding in 15 minutes. I repeat ...... Please enter the boarding entrance thank you."

Its our plane! With that announcement, jungkook stand up and take his bag and waited for me to take my bag and left.

~ At Dubai Airport ~

"YES DUBAAAAAAAIII FINALLY I'VE GOT TO VISIT HERE AFTER 18 YEARS OF LIVING!!!"

I twirling around feeling free. I turn around and see jungkook was busy calling taxi while me enjoying the view here. I feel guilt. So i came back to him. Staring at him.

To be honest. He look so hot holding his phone, talking with husky voice and his 'serious-eyes' staring blankly. Wait what. Stop it lisa you have jihoon. Wait. JIHOON. I forgot to text him oh my god.

I realise i received a lot of messages from him. holy shit.

Jihoon
"Goodmorning Babe ;)"
"How's your day today?"

Me
Good morning oppa! I mean evening ah nevermind. Well mine was great how about you?

Jihoon
Mine is great too. But it's a little bit alone when you're not here :(
And babe, I'm sorry I can't meet you this weekend. My mom wants me to accompany her to Dubai. She has a little work here. Oh sorry I have to go.

Me
Ah. Gwaenchanayo. Call me if you free okay? Saranghae 💕

End Conversation