Part 16

~ Tomorrow Morning ~

Lisa pov

I woke up and today is saturday. Now school is giving us holiday for a week. Finally!! a day to relax. I took a shower. Change my clothes. Brush my hair and jumped into my bed again. I was about to scroll my phone and suddenly that night appear on my head.

Where is he
Is he alright

I quickly run downstairs to see if he's there but there are only maids.

"Uhm ahjumma, did you see jungkook?" i ask one of my maid

"No. But last night he went out of the house. I was about to ask him where will he goes. but i saw his face which is very red and it looks angry"

It's my fault

"Ah okay thank you ahjumma"

Should I find him?

Still feeling guilty, I open my phone and message Jungkook.

Shithead

Me

Jungkook, where are you?? Please come back home.

End conversation

It has been 2 days after that night. And jungkook still not coming home.

I called him many time. And he didn't answer at all. I gave up. And went out to find some food to eat.

~ Night ~

It's now dinner time. But I can't see him at all.

"Where did Jungkook went?" dad ask.

"Uh. Seeing friend I guess." I forcefully grin to make sure my parents aren't worry about him. And now they're smiling and eat their food again. But now, i'm the only one who is worrying about him.

I keep on playing with my food. No mood.

*door open*

"Uh, annyeonghaseyo eomma, appa" jungkook greet.

"Ah, jungkookie come sit here with us" dad says.

I didn't even look at him. I'm scared if he's still mad at me.

"Lisa, are you okay? You look.. down today. Are you sick?" mom says. Then, everyone's attention are on me.

I look at everyone with my forceful smile. And reply

"Im fine"

Then, my eyes meet jungkook's. He look at me up and down and eat his food again.

"So, do you remember the honeymoon that i told you that i've been booked?" dad ask.

Wait. WHaT HONEYMOON??

Flashback
[Part 8]