Part 6

Lisa pov

I came back from the balcony, leaving jungkook alone there. And starts talking with Mrs Melody and my parents.

"Vernon, go and check if the tea is done" Mrs Melody said.
"Okay mom"
"I'll come with you" I said.
"As you wish princess"

I just smile. I helped the maids preparing the tea, then i can see vernon leaned his back on the kitchen counter staring and smirking at me. I'm blushing. I don't know what to do. So I just continue my work. Then one of the maids said

"Oh vernon, you're so lucky to have her as your girlfriend. She's a hardworking person. She even helps me in the kitchen. She is so nice. Thank youu for helping me lisa."

"Oh no, your welcome miss. And by the way, i'm not uh his girlfriend." I said with an awkward laugh.

"Ohh i'm sorry darling. But i'm sure whoever got you in the future is very lucky my dear"
"Ah thank you for the compliment" I blushed

Vernon just watch us there and chuckles by himself.

"Apparently she's already taken" Of course that devil ass man you know who interrupted us, out of nowhere putting his hand around my waist.

What the fruck did he think he is doing. How dare that filthy hand touch me. I had to admit his hand felt warm and uh comfortable? BUT don't get me wrong I still hate it. I mean sure I love the touch but it's not like he did it out of love, it's just for the act.
Ugh pervert.

"Ohh looks like your boyfriend's here, why didn't you tell me earlier lisa"
"Ehem. Fianceè actually" he said while chuckles sneakily.

Oh lord WHAT. I stared at him hardly totally not happy with his statement.

"What? Ohh congratulations lisa. And you are?" the maid asked
"Jeon jungkook"
"Ahh jungkook. What a nice name" She pats his arm

I saw vernon left the kitchen.. Maybe he felt uncomfortable seeing us so close. Oh I'm definitely gonna kill jungcock.

"Oh my god. I forgot the tea. I'm going to serve now"

I just smile. And starts to walk out of his embrace. Then, jungkook pulls me closer to him. Oh he's reaching my limit today. I aggressively pushed him.

"Don't ever touch me you scumbag. We are not even married yet. And don't act like we're a sweet lovey dovey couple because I don't like it. This is my warning jungkook"
"Okay babe" he said.

He grabbed my waist and pulls me back closer tightly. I wanted to go away but he dragged me to the living room approaching my parents.

"We're back! Sorry we were taking too long" Jungshook said.

I had to smile. I mean fake smile of course. What else you want me to do? Slap him? I wish. But of course we had to keep the act. Oh my god this is tiring.

"Woww you guys look great being together." Vernon's mom said.

The devil squeezed my waist even more pushing me towards him. This guy right here is really asking for my fist right now. I gently pushed him a bit because we are so so close right now.

"What oh uh yea. We just miss each other a lot haha" I said while giving my nervous laugh.

"Ouh it's great, now let's have some tea shall we"

After we have our tea, me and vernon exchange each other number. And we went home. While jungkook went to his office. Thank god.

Skip

~ One Day before the wedding ~
~ Night ~

It's 8 pm. Everyone are doing the preparations before the wedding. While me, standing at the balcony just taking the cool breeze air before I became jeon jungkook's wife. Suddenly, my phone vibrates. It's a message. From Vernon.

Vernon Bae 💕

Him
Hey, are you free?

Me
Yes. Why do you ask?

Him
Ouh, I'm just wondering. Maybe we could hangout? Before the day you will become someone's wife perhaps?

Me
Ouh sure. But where?

Him
Meet me at the FunFair Square Festival

Me
Okay. I'll be there in 30 minutes. Bye.

Him
See you there

I told my mom that i'm going out with vernon. Then, I wear a crop top hoodie, tight black pants, and add some makeup. Sprayed my gucci perfume. Straighten my hair and curly bangs. Okay I'm ready to go.

I told my driver to take me to the place. And after a few minutes, i arrived. I can see vernon standing there while playing with his phone, wearing denim jacket. I chuckle. He's still looking good even after years. I want to scare him. In 3,2,1.

"BOO"
Oh my god my lungs.

"Noooo you ruin my plan to scare you"

"Awhh you look so cute when you pout"
He squeezes my cheeks.

"Stop squeezingg. Okay so now what are we gonna do here?"
"Ohh. Because you'll be having your big day tomorrow. I wanna make you happy. Very happy and forgot all your problems in your mind"

"Well, okay. So what's first?"
"Hmmm. Roller Coaster perhaps?"
"I'll take that as a challenge!"

I never ride one before. Well I'm the only child in the family so I don't get the chance to experience all this before. I'm a bit scared but at the same time, excited because it's gonna be my first ride ever. We line up. It's a very long line.

"Are you okay?" he asked
"Yes I am. but a bit scared" I grinned
"Don't worry everything's gonna be fine. Trust me, okay."

He looks me in the eyes. Wow the power he holds made me melt like crazy. I felt like the world stopped but I can only see him in my eyes. A few seconds after that, the ticket seller call us to take our seats. Wait WHAT

Okayy relax lisa, everthing's gonna be fine

Then, vernon take my hand and keep it warm. He whispered 'relaxx okay' and he grins. So sweet. A few seconds later, the train moves. Woww it's really fun. I like this. I really enjoy this. Then, the ride ends.

"That is reallllyy funnn ! Let's ride again later !" -me
"Uhh oh yea its f- wait" he said

He went to the nearest drain and throw up. I just laugh by myself at the corner. He went straight to the male toilet for a clean up. Then he came.

"Oh sorry, i just couldn't hold it"
"Oh gosh I thought you were so brave. But you were scared too LOL" I laughed out loud.
"You meanie, I'm not scared it's just— normal... I'm the one who invite you here so be grateful please."
"Okay okayyy. Sorry babe. So, ice cream?"

We ate ice cream, played some games and we won a teddy bear. Not just a regular teddy bear. But a BIG ASS teddy bear.

"I think for our last game, let's ride the ferris wheel shall we ?"
"Sure"

We are riding the ferris wheel right now.

"The view from up here is so beautiful. I like it." -me

"Lisa ~"
I feel vernon took both of my hands and hold it.

"I have something important to say before you'll be called as someone's wife"
"Oh, what is it?"

To be continued ...

Author notes

Annyeong readers. Hehe thank youu for still reading this book. Sorry for the suspend situation there hehe. Keep reading and voting. Ohh and if you guys have ideas or recommendation or request or anything.. just comment below. Sorry if i have error english or wrong spelling. Bye 💕

From: S