Part 14

~ At Home ~

Lisa pov

I open the door still blushing and smiling of what happened just now.

"Annyeonghaseyo !!" -me

I see everyone is taking their dinner including jeon jungkook. Lol. Why is he here? Don't you have pinky's house to sleep? pfft playboy.

I go to the dining room.

"Ahh lisa. Come and have dinner. By the way, who's sending you home? Jungkook was about to take you home but he said you're gone so he went home alone. You better say sorry to jungkook." -Mom

"Ahh. I came home with one of my friend! Ouh and i don't think i'm taking dinner" I said smiling..

I was about to go upstairs but mom called me.

"Wait lisa. Say sorry to jungkook first. Be pity to him. He was waiting for you at school for hours you know."

Oh My God that name. Does mom think i freaking care about that? Gosh NO. Who told him to wait for me. Stupid playboy.

"Goodnight mom."

I just ran away quickly and get inside my bedroom. Fuhh finally.

Jungkook pov

"*sigh* Sorry for lisa's attitude. Sometimes she'll be like that when she have problems. Be patience okay" -lisa mom

"Okay eomma" i warmly smile at her.

I feel guilty for her. Cause i scold her about pinky that day. I thought that she'll be okay. But apparently, she's avoiding me. And now, she's having a problem because of me. I should say sorry to her.

~ In my bedroom ~

*beep*
*beep*
*beep*

I take out my phone as 3 messages popped up.

Unknown Number

Him

Hey lisa It's me, jihoon.

Him

I just wonder if I can meet you tomorrow.. at basketball field? After recess.

Him

But if you're not free, then it's okay.

DAMMIT. He text Me.

Me
Oh, well hi. Im free tomorrow. I guess it's a yes then. But why you want to meet me?
H

im

I'll tell you tomorrow okay. Well see you tomorrow! Goodnight, and sleeptight lisa 😊

WHY DOES HE ALWAYS GIVING ME A HEART ATTACK. URGH.

Oh shit it's already 8.55 p.m and i'm still stink and really need to take a bath. So i go straight to the toilet and take a shower.