Prologue

You's POV

"C-Chika-chan, you did it, am I right ?"

"I don't know what you mean You-chan"

"You prepared everything so that Riko-chan is yours"

"Oh you found out, well, she's mine now", with that Chika giggled, I got angry and went straight to her and slapped her in the face. Chika fell on the ground, still giggled right in front of my face, it provoces me that she giggles and my heart broke too at that moment. Someone held me, it was the other members of my group, Aqours.
"What is happening here ?" Dia asked.

"Dia....", I looked at the ground .

"You-chan, why ?" Riko asked me, I couldn't see her in her eyes.

"I QUIT BEING A SCHOOL IDOL, I QUIT AQOURS" everyone's eyes went wide as I yelled it.

I open my eyes, laying on my bed. Damn I had that dream again, it's not the first and not the last time I had dreamt or will dream this nightmare, that actually happen when I was a 16-year old teenager. I stand up, covered in sweat, the nightmare got me all depressed again. After I took a shower, I go to the balcony and light my cigarette. I started to smoke when I entered college, cause a lot of stress, I got even the permission of my mother to smoke.

I look at my smartphone while I'm smoking, I got some messages from my old teachers, because it's the start of the school and I work with them. Imidiately I got a call from one of them, I clicked at the green circle.

"Hello, Watanabe-sensei here"

'Oh hello there, how was your holiday ?'

"Good I think"

'That's good to hear, I have good news for you'

"And that would be ?"

'We'll get a new teacher at our school, she will work with you at some classes, well, you are here since last year, you did good work last year, so if the new teacher have some trouble, help her please'

"I will see what I can do there sensei"

'Thank you Watanabe-sensei, you are a kind person', he hung up and I had to take care of the new teacher, great.

The first day of school is today and I wear my PE teacher track suit, then I drive with my car to the parking of the school and go inside the building. There was the meeting with the new teacher. I run the floor till I'm at the teacher meeting room, "shit, I'll be late" I blame myself to be late at the first day of school. I quickly open the door and come out of breath into the room, it is just me and that new teacher. I don't look at her, I go quickly inside and bow myself fast.
"Hello new teacher, I'm Watanabe-sensei and I'll be something like a tutor to you, let's work hard from now on, OH, a-a-and sorry that I was being late".

She giggles and says "thank you, please take care of me as a teacher too, You-chan".

I quickly lift my head, it's the girl I've been in love with for about 8 years.

"R-Riko-chan, what are you doing here ?!".

"I'm a music teacher here at Uranohoshi, nice to meet you Watanabe-sensei".