I stared at my ceiling, turning my wrist around. The pretty bracelet, I made one year ago was green, the eye color of Tweek. His was blue, mine eye color. A tear slipped down my cheek as I realized, the last time I saw him was one year ago. Quickly, I wiped it away. Everyday was the same without him and I prayed every night for us to meet again.

But today was the day. I was finally able to move out. Move to him. Denver.
"I love you, mom!", I said, hugging my her. Outside the house was a truck and many cardboard boxes lying around.
As I got into the truck, I saw my mom waving with a white handkerchief. I waved and drove away. It was a long ride.

Arriving, I saw a pretty light-purple house.
I kicked the 'Sold out'-sign and it flew around 3 meters away. Chuckling, I put all my things in the house and let myself drop on the couch.
My fingers dialled the number of Token.
"Hey, my dude! I'm at Denver now! I can't wait to meet Tweek. I kinda miss you though."
We talked for maybe 1 hour.
Suddenly, I saw a certain blonde boy outside the window, walking past my house.
"Shit.. Token, I'll call you back!", I yelled while running outside.

"Tweek!", I screamed.
The boy quickly turned around and stared at me blankly. It was really him..
And he was more beautiful than ever.
I sprinted towards him and hugged him as tight as I could.
"I can't believe it's really you! I missed you so much.."

Then.. My eyes teared up a little as Tweek gently pushed me away.
"I didn't e-expect to see you, Craig.. W-what do you want?"
I was shocked. He asked me, what I wanted?!
"To see you, of course! Are you not happy to see me?"

He sighed and scratched his neck.
"Look, I'm r-really mad a-at you. Could y-you stop a-acting like an i-innocent lamb?"
I raised an eyebrow. "Mad? Innocent lamb? And why are you not wearing your bracelet?"

Tweek was shaking and angry. He yelled:"Why s-should I be f-friends with s-someone that hasn't e-even TRIED to contact me?! It's b-been one year a-and of course, as always, y-you haven't even tried!"

I boiled of anger.
"What the fuck? I contacted you, I called you, I texted you, I even send you letters, but you haven't responded to any of them! It's you, who hasn't tried to contact me! I tried, I fucking tried!"

He shook his head and I clenched my fist.
"You're a d-damn liar! N-nothing arrived, nothing!"

"Why don't you have just a little faith in me?! Why can't you just believe me?!"

"D-don't you remember how m-many times you f-fucked up?! How a-am I suppose to t-trust someone l-like you?!"

"I may have fucked up a lot, but I wouldn't dare to do it again! And I thought you would know that. I thought you would know ME. But someone, who doesn't even believe me and calls me a liar doesn't fucking k-know me!", my voice was trembling and I was shaking. My body was uncontrolled and tears, actual tears were streaming down my face, "and I hate myself for still fucking loving you!"

The tears became faster and more and I realized, I probably looked horrible. I took a pocket knife out of my bag..
"Don't k-kill me!", Tweek screamed.

I put it on my wrist and cut off the friendship bracelet. It fell on the ground and I stepped on it. I let the knife sink in the snow and walked away.
"You promised..", I mumbled, wiping away never ending tears.

Author's Note☕

Hi! This chapter  isn't great, but I'm a little proud of the art! So, there you go, more drama. Who do you think is right? Did Craig maybe confuse the address and number or did Tweek just somehow lost his phone and forgot it?
Which side are you on?

Alright, again, I have to ask, should I make the Stolovan story a own book or should I hang it on the end of this? If it gets an own book, it will be longer, I think.

Thank you for sooo many reads😍 and your support💌
Love you all!❤