Tweek shook his head.
"Y-you don't understand.. They w-want me go w-with them.."
As I heard these words, my body could move an inch of my body.
"You.. You are moving away?"
Tears were falling off the faces of both of us.
"I'm sorry, C-craig.. I'm s-so sorry.."
I gave him a big hug and leaned towards his ear.

"I love you, Tweek", I whispered.

His body was shaking and I felt warm drops of water on my shoulder. He sniffed.
"Love will always find a way. We will see each other again and until then.. I will.. Just think about you and.. "
I couldn't finish the sentence because I now had hiccups because of these tears.
"I'll miss you, C-craig.. !"

I sank deeper and smiled.
"Life is so cruel, Tweek. I finally have you and you disappear immediately.. I'll miss you.. I'll miss you so bad!", I nearly screamed.
We both continued hugging and crying till I realized, I still had the present.

I searched in my pockets and found it.
"I want you to have this.. I wasn't sure, if you felt the same way as I do, so I made.. Friendship bracelets.. No sure, if you want to wear it or anything.. But-"
"I do! I r-really like them! T-thank you, Craig.."
Gently, I put one in his hands and he pressed it on his heart.
"I don't want to leave you.."

"Me neither.. ", I whispered while stroking his soft hair. His hand grabbed mine and I tightly held his. Again, I went through his hair.
"Promise me to wear this, next time we meet. Please.."
"It's a p-promise!", he said, wiping away his tears.

Next to us was the sunrise

Next to us was the sunrise. It was beautiful and bright. This was the first time, I didn't want a day to end.
"I n-need to go..", he smiled sadly.
We stood up, still holding hands. Tweek and I knew, we lived in different directions and as our hands let go, he told me, to not look back.

I took a few steps forward and I was about to turn around, but I clenched my fist and walked faster. The goodbye would have only hurt even more.

1 YEAR LATER