4.7

The two vans drove off, leaving dust behind them. I pulled the curtains shut, and stepped back in my room.

They went to attend the Mamas. I stayed back. I was "uninvited", to put it nicely. In other words, the manager banned me from going and locked me in the dorm.

Nobody really complained, except for Jihoon, who nearly flipped a table when he heard the news. Wonwoo put on a death glare the whole time. However, Minghao winked at me before they left. He told me he was going to knock some sense into Jun.

Seungcheol didn't say a word. His expression remained blank for the last two weeks. After he finally emerged from his room that day, he hadn't spoken to anyone. Jeonghan was worried sick. It was as if the leader lost all capability to feel anymore.

According to Wonwoo, Sunhee brainwashed him into thinking I was the one who bribed the MC into asking that question that day. Sunhee told him it was what I planned all along, breaking him up with his girlfriend and declaring to the world that he was mine.

Total bullshit. How the fuck did he even fall for that?

But people always looks for somebody to blame, especially in desperate moments. And the crisis on stage that day definitely categorized in the "desperate" column.

Jun was awkward around me, for whole two weeks. Two weeks. You might ask me, but Yenling, how did you survive those two weeks? Are you not a very emotional and insecure person?

Thankfully Minghao was there, or I would've broken down sooner. He cared for me, as much as I hoped Jun would. But he didn't. He avoided me, didn't reply my messages, and simply refused to look me in the eye. Snakehee constantly trailed around him, whispering in his ear whenever I was around.

Probably pouring more bullshit into that tiny brain of his.

Suddenly mad, I stepped out of my room and slammed the door behind me, making my way to the kitchen.

Stupid Junhui and his dumbass actions.

And I thought trust was important in a relationship.

But were we even in a relationship now?

I threw open the doors to the kitchen, blindingly stepping in, too raged to care where I went.

I bumped into someone.

Startled, I yelped, stepping back, shaking my head in confusion. No one was supposed to be in the dorm except me.

The person I walked into didn't move, didn't turn around to face me.

But I knew who it was.

Dino.

Rigidly, he turned, his hands tightening around a glass of water, avoiding my gaze and tried to step around me.

Before I could think clearly, I stepped in his way.

His left eyebrow twitched. He stepped sideways, but I blocked his path again.

What am I doing? He obviously doesn't want to talk to me. Who knows, he might hit me again. But my subconscious was telling me to stay put.

He growled in frustration, slamming the glass down on the kitchen counter. "What the fuck do you want, Wang?"

"Why are you here?" I asked.

He glared down at me. "It's none of your business."

"Oh yes it is." I crossed my arms. "I remind you, that I was hired as an assistant, and it's my job to ensure everything goes well."