2.3

Woozi led me past another room. I peeked inside. It was enough to fit four people. There was another doorway leading to what I assume was the balcony.

"That's my room." Woozi said when I was about to ask. "I share it with Mingyu, S.coups, and Jeonghan."

"Can I go in?"

Woozi looked nervous. "Sure, if you want to. But it's a little dirty and-"

"I'm sure it's fine." I walked in the room. It was possibly the cleanest room I've seen so far. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Woozi let out a sigh of relief.

I opened the door leading to the balcony. Jeonghan and Mingyu were sitting on chairs, talking. They turned when they saw me.

"Hey, Yenling!" Jeonghan waved cheerfully.

I was not ready for this encounter. Feeling awkward that I interrupted their conversation, I was about to close the door when Jeonghan stopped me. "What's wrong, Princess? Do you not like our company?"

Woozi reached out from behind me and opened the balcony door wider. "Guys, did you clean the room?"

"Yeah." Mingyu said. "We just finished."

"Thanks." Woozi said, pulling out a chair to sit besides them. He motioned for me to do the same.

I sat gingerly next to Mingyu. He looked intimidating when he wasn't smiling. And handsome. Gods, that jawline was to die for.

I mentally slapped myself. Stop. Thinking. About. Them. Like. That.

"Say, Princess." Jeonghan leaned over to face me. "Do you like this place so far?"

"Yeah. It's cool." I said. What kind of lame answer did I just say? What the hell, Yenling. Pull yourself together. Why is he calling me princess anyway?

"That's great." Mingyu said, his lips quirking up into a smile. "Just call me if you have any problems and I'll fix it for you."

"Like fixing a lightbulb. Or cleaning. Or anything, really." Jeonghan added.

"Not everything." He whined. "We take turns doing chores."

"But when you're on duty, everything is cleaner." Woozi pointed out.

"True." Mingyu ran his hand through his hair. "Honestly, some of you really suck at cleaning up. Like Soonyoung. And Seungkwan."

"That's why you would help them." Jeonghan said.

"No." Mingyu whined again, elbowing him. Jeonghan laughed. He turned to face me again.

"How old are you, Princess?"

"Seventeen. But I'm turning eighteen next month."

"So you're smaller than Dino?" He looked interested, his eyes lighting up.

"Yeah." I remembered Dino telling me to beware Jeonghan. I couldn't help but smile a bit. The boys were all so adorable.

Mingyu groaned loudly. "Don't start with the who's who's what, Jeonghan. And why are you calling her a princess?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." Jeonghan said smoothly. "And I'm calling her a princess because she looks like one." He smiled brightly at me.