Gordie's birthday.

As soon as the call ended she went downstairs, she saw that Chris and Jane were on the sofa, but not Gordie.

-Hey guys...-looking around- where's Gordie?-She said.

-He left-answered Chris.

Next morning was his birthday, so she called him.

Hey kid! Happy birthday lovelyy!

-Hah, thanks-he replied.

-What's wrong?-She says, because she knew Gordie was not fine

-Nothing, nothing.

-Oh.....okay. W-would you like to come over Jane's house today? Or..you are busy?

-Nah, it's fine..what time?

-At three o'clock, if that's okay for you.

-Sure.-He says and hungs down. Lily felt a little confused after this.

-Is everything alright?-Says Jane to her.

-Yeah yeah everything..-she pretended- Oh god i can't believe this is my Gordie's first birthday with him!

Later that day, at three PM, Gordie was already waiting outside Jane's house. 

Lily opened the door.-HEY BABY COME!

-Wait wait, can we..talk a few seconds?

-No no no come!-She said, and grabbed his hand

-Hey i don't think this is okay I- he said while she was taking him to the living room.

-Just shut up for a moment!-She said.

-No look i'm tired of you giving me orders and making like our relationship doesn't exist and-he said, but of course, she wasn't listening. She took him to the living room and turned on the light.

-I WANNA BREAK UP WITH YOU. THIS IS OVER!-He shouted

¡¡¡¡SURPRISE!!!!

everyone shouted, and by ''everyone'' i say, half of the school. Half of the school, a lot of Gordie's friends, were in Jane's living room surprising Gordie for his birthday. Everybody was in shock after he said that, even himself,and everything began to be very uncomfortable.

-W-what?-Lily said with a really surprised face.- Oh...my god....you are such...an asshole.-She said slowly and ran away from the house, and Jane ran behind her.

On the other side there was Gordie who was debastated and Chris, who couldn't believe what was going on. 

-Hey!! Everyone..somebody just..put some music and get distracted..don't worry!-He said out loud.

-Hey man....couldn't you wait for at least..two more seconds?-He said to Gordie.

-I am so sorry buddy, i couldn't help it.. oh my god i'm SUCH AN ASSHOLE!-He shouted and went to find Lily, and then..Chris ran behind him.

Jane and Lily were in one of the corners of the block.-Aw no please don't cry.. he didn't mean it!-Says Jane. Gordie reached the corner and was behind Lily. Then she turned around and looked at him- DON'T..EVEN.. TRY..JUST..JUST GO AND ENJOY YOUR FUCKING PARTY.-Said into tears.

-Hey hey.. i didn't know you were planning this surprise for me.. i'm sorry.-He said.

-That's the point you dumb, is a surprise you aren't supposed to know..DUH-She answered