The Chat

Jane decided to clarify things with Chris, as Lily said. She tried to find him during breaks, but she couldn't. At lunch, he was sitting with the popular people, as always, and he tried to hide. Everytime he saw her, he tried to hide. Even in the corridors, he hid in the Janitors room. 

Finally, in her house, he couldn't hide even if he wanted. She went to the living room, and luckily he was there. He was sat on a chair. Turned around, reading a book.

-Hey Chris?.-She said-..Chris!-Shouted after a moment, because he didn't answer.

- What... do you.. want?- He said. He sounded weird.

-Can you explain why the fuck were you were avoiding me at school? You been acting the same all day. 

He didnt answer.

-Hey!

He didnt answer again.

-Is it because i didnt kiss you last night?

He closed the book, turned around and got up.- And what else would it be?!?!

- WHAT? ARE YOU SERIOUS?-She was surprised-SO YOU HAVE BEEN AVOIDING ME THE WHOLE FUCKING DAY JUST BECAUSE OF THAT? BOY, I DON'T KNOW YOU ENOUGH TO BE YOUR FRIEND, NOT EVEN TO KISS YOU.

- OH THAT'S TOTAL BULLSHIT. YOU THOUGHT I HAD A GIRLFRIEND AND I DON'T.  BECAUSE I AM A POPULAR GUY YOU THOUGHT I WAS SPOILED BY MY FAMILY, AND THAT I WAS RICH AND THAT I WAS THE PERFECT GUY. BUT SINCE I CAME YOU SAW IT ALL, HOW MY DAD SLAPS ME AND ALL THAT SHIT! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I SUFFER AND YOU SAY YOU DON'T KNOW ME ENOUGH?

He found the most perfect excuse.

- WELL.. BUT I DON'T LIKE THE FACT THAT YOU ARE DIFFERENT BETWEEN SCHOOL AND HOME.

He was silent for a moment.- And what do you want me to do? There's no solution.

-What are you talking about? Yes there is. 

- I can't be one person at a time. 

- You should be yourself. Only yourself. They see you as they want to see you. And you have to get rid of that. You think you can't because you are the best-known student in popular terms. But it all begins in you and the way you treat the others. 

He smiled.- Thats true. For now i don't know what i am going to do. But you girl, you are wonderful- He hugged her.

- You know..I like the kind, pure and lovely Chris.- She says while they are hugging.