What's wrong?

It was monday. Jane got up and went downstairs for breakfast. She was walking to the kitchen and she realized her parents and Chris were talking. So she stopped and hid to listen at them.

-Then again, i'm so sorry for what happened yesterday. I really enjoy living here, you are very good people.

- Is not your fault sweetheart. We understand the situation. If you need anything you can count with us... And with Jane too.- Her mum said.

Jane smiled.

Finally she walked in.

-Oh Jane, good morning!- Her dad said.

Chris turned around and smiled.

Well kiddos, get prepared i'm taking you to school in 20 minutes!- Her dad again.

Jane's parents went out of the kitchen. She was preparing toasts. Chris sat on the table and looked down.

- What? Am i that horrible when i get up, that's why you arent looking at me?- she laughed.

He didn't answer. 

-...is a pity that we have to get up too early.. right?- She tried to break the silence.

He didn't answer either. Nothing to say, no noise. The place was weird. She was feeling very uncomfortable. She finished her breakfast, took her bag and went to the car.

At school, she was walking with Lily in the break and she told her what happened, she was surprised. 

-That's very weird, Jane. Maybe he was confused, or maybe his dad told him something and he is shocked.

-I don't know, i don't understand, he was apologizing to my mum and dad in the kitchen, and when i went in.. his attitude changed.

They both sat in a corner.

-Are you sure nothing else happened before?- Lily asked.

-Well.. yesterday night he tried to kiss me.

- WHAAAAAAAAAT? HE TRIED TO KISS YOU? ARE YOU SERIOUS?- Lily said. She screamed, she was very happy.

-Yeah, yes i am. He tried to kiss me. But i stopped him.

-WHY? YOU LOVE HIM! HE IS EVERY GIRL'S DREAM. 

-Yes i know, at first i felt stupid, i mean he is so handsome. But.. i don't even know him as a friend, i dont know the way he is. It's too early.

-Well, you are right. He is going pretty fast. Maybe you aren't prepared yet. I think you should talk to him to clarify things.-Said Lily, who was really funny and full of sarcasm, but when things got serious, she would be really understanding and helpful.

Meanwhile the popular girls and boys were passing next by them. Chris noticed she was there, he looked at her with an ''angry'' face.

-Yeah...maybe i should.