Jane's choice

The next morning, Jane was at the kitchen and Chris enters.

-Hey babe!! Good morning how are youu?- She asks

-Hey darling i'm fine and you?

-Well.. my last dream was kind of weird..actually i have a strong headache now.... it was like the whole school was inside this house, cause apparently i was making a party...an-and then Stacy appeared and wanted to kiss you..... but i don't know why i was locked in the little room beneath the stairs..

-Oh okay, honey..drink this.- Said Chris who was holding a glass with a pill that helped her to end with the pain.

-What's this?-She says

-Didn't you say you had a headache?

She nodded, and began to drink it.-Well actually the things you said happened. I-i can't believe you remember them so well though you got drunk-He says

She laughed while drinking, she finished-Hah, and what..did we have sex later?

-Well.... you wanted to..

-So? We had or not????

-No way hun! You were drunk... i just lay you on the bed..that's it. Besides, i wanted to tell you something really really important last night.

-Awww, what was it??

-Well...-He approaches Jane and holds her hand- you have to know that if you refuse to this, everything's gonna be alright, i won't get mad.

-Yeah okay Chris..say it.

-Do you want to be..my..my girlfriend? Look i know that-that we have kissed, we were meant to be together..we actually have had sex already... but.. i don't know i just want to be sure.

Jane, without saying nothing, strokes his face and kisses him.

-.......Was that... a..yes?

-Wasn't i clear enough?

-I don't think so- Says Chris, and they started to kiss again. After a whole minute of kissing he stops- Hey Jane, i would reallyyy love to continue with this..but um i have to go and take a shower cause i'm so dirty from last night and i haven't even cleaned my hands.

-Okay darling, is fine haha, go and do what you have to do.

-Okay.-He replied, and went to have the shower.

Meanwhile far away from their house was Stacy in her home putting on makeup with her friends, discussing, for sure, about last night.

-It's just.. i can't.. i can't believe it. I don't know what the fuck goes wrong.. Everytime i try to go and talk to Chris, Jane always appears.. we can never have a private moment, both of us, without a stupid girl interrupting every single second. Cause i know he wants me back-Putting eye mascara on-It's obvious.. i kiss way much better than her and he knows it. 

-I don't really feel like he wants you back.-One of her friends say.

-OF COURSE HE DOES! He's just acting in front of everybody..he is a really good actor you know.. it's clearly he wants me back. You can see it on his eyes..-Suddenly a great idea came to Stacy's mind-Wait... what if instead of making Chris forget about Jane, i make Jane forget about Chris... YEAH! EXACTLY, I MAKE HER FORGET ABOUT HIM, HE IS GONNA BE SO FRUSTRATED THAT SHE WON'T EVEN KNOW HIM, SHE IS GOING TO BE THE LITTLE STUPID MOUSE SHE WAS FROM THE BEGINNING, AND HE WILL ASK ME TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND AGAIN! I'M SUCH AN INTELLIGENT GIRL!

Stacy's friends were a little dumb, so they didn't get the plan after some minutes.

-OHHHHHHHHH......Yeahhh! you are so so genius- They both said.