Chris tries to recover Jane

They arrived home. Jane started ignoring Chris, he hated it. She went to greet her mum, and her dad. She was walking to her room. Suddenly she came across Chris. They looked at each other for 10 seconds, deep.

-Look Jane, i'm sorr-

Before he even finished, she entered to the room and lock the door. 

-SHIT CHRIS!!- He whispered to himself. Time passed, and he tried to talk to her, but she kept ignoring him. But, he didn't give up, not even at school. 

On Monday, he called her attention a lot, in the breaktime, he started dancing, singing, and making laugh of some of the teachers, this made her laugh, but it wasn't enough. As i said, he didn't give up. At the canteen, while she was sat eating, nerds approached, thing that never happened before, and they were bringing a HUGE dessert for her, with ice cream, strawberries, pancakes, waffles..it was so much, she shared it with Lily. They were laughing, and both surprised as hell. 

-What the hell is this JANE???- Said Lily, laughing.

-How am i supossed to know i'm as surprised as you! This is crazy!

Next to the dessert, there was a really little letter. She grabbed it and opened it. 

It said ''I hope you forgive me, Jane. Love you.'' She instantly knew it was Mr. Chris Chambers. 

-Ahh.. Chris sent this for me.

-WHAAAAAAT? WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?- Lily said, while eating. 

-I think he is really sorry. What can i do?

-Why don't you stop worring and just eat this! This doesn't happen everyday.

So, they ate. Later, when they were in the science class, a secretary came into the class with an enormous flower bouquet.

- Jane Rooch.. is she here?

-.......Y-yeah i'm here?-She said.

- Oh! This is for you!! Is from Chris Chambers.. Oh yeah, and he says he sends this with lots of love only for you. Enjoy it.- Said the woman, and goes.

The whole class was impressed. Even the teacher.- Nice, Rooch.- She says.

-Girl..you should really give him a second chance.-Lily says.

-I still doubting..

- What the hell are you ''doubting'' for? I mean look what he is doing for you? Have you ever thought this was going to happen someday? And who gives a fuck about Stacy.. i don't

- Actually he told me she is not really his girlfriend.. and maybe she just wanted him for popularity..

- Then gooooooo! GO AND TALK TO HIM! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!

-Alright, i'll try.