Finally rented.

Jane came Back from school, she was very sad cause of what happened, instead her mum was very very happy.
- Darling, are you alright?

- Yeah mum, what about you?

-Well. A NEW FAMILY IS GOING TO MOVE HERE TOMORROW!!

Jane forgot about what had happened before, she got really happy instead.
- Really? What family?

- I think you know them honey... is THE CHAMBERS FAM- 

-WHAAAAAAT? ARE THEY GOING TO LIVE HERE? FOR HOW LONG? WHAT? ARE YOU JOKING?-
Jane freaked out. She didn't even let her mum finish. She couldn't believe the boy she liked was coming to live to her house.. she thought she should be happy BUT SHE INMEDIATELY REMEBERED WHAT HAPPENED AND WAS VERY EMBARASSED AND THIS WAS LIKE A NIGHTMARE FOR HER.
-WHAT IS IT GOING TO BE LIKE NOW? EVERYTIME I LOOK AT HIM HE WILL LAUGH AND I'LL KEEP EMBARASSING MYSELF? OH NO, NO! SO SHOULD I BEND MY EYES AND DONT SEE HIM EVER AGAIN? BUT HE IS SO SO HANDSOME WHAT AM I GOING TO DO??-She was.. exicted but very worried. 

-Wh,what's wrong kiddo? Arent you happy?

- I am for YOU. Not for me. OH MY GOD WHAT AM I GOING TO DO NOW?!?!
- Why?  
- Because of Christopher.-She said

- Wait.. is it the boy you fell in love with?

- Yeah.. yeah it is. 

- Well you should be happier! I'm an incredible mum! Imagine that now you can talk to him whenever you want...and, yeah i don't want to say much but..maybe..maybe he likes you back.

- WHAT? WHAT ARE YOU SAYING MUM? THATS TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE. I'm DEFINITELY not his type.

- What?-Her mum laughed- Not his type?

- No.. he is a popular guy.. and i am just an unknown girl. 

- Oh my god honey you shouldn't believe those things. Thats ridiculous. You say it cause he doesn't know you enough, and so do you. Don't worry about it!

- You think so? Well yes, you are right. I'm going to see what happens...She goes to her room and calls Lily inmediately.

-HEY LILY

-Hey Jane girl! How are you dude, how's life going, pretty good..pretty bad? How r days at da hood?

-CHRIS CHAMBERS IS MOVING TO MY HOUSE

-WHAT! WHAT HAVE YOU JUST SAID! WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING. WHAT'S GOING ON ROOCH

-I KNOW ISN'T IT INCREDIBLE

-Yes it is OF COURSE! WHEN DID YOU FIND OUT?

-TODAY AND I'M AS SHOCKED AS YOU.

-OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! WHEN IS HE MOVING?

-TOMORROW!!!! AND IM SO EXCITED.