Lily's idea.

They were at school talking with Gordie and Lily. 

-Hey guys, um, our parents are on trip now, they won't be here until next Sunday.-Says Jane.

-Ohh great!! You can do whatever you want!!-Says Gordie.

-What? AND NOW YOU TELL ME? WHY DON'T YOU MAKE A PARTY OR SOMETHING?-Says Lily.

-I don't think so.. nobody will come..

-Well then maybe...a reunion, a little one. Just the four of us.-Says Chris.

-I think that's pretty fine...what do you think?-Says Gordie.

They all agreed. The bell rang and it was time to go back to the classroom, so they did, except Lily, she secretly went where Stacy's friends were, luckily Stacy wasn't there.

-Hey, umm,look-Lily says, gets interrupted.-I'm so sorry..who are you and why are you talking to me?-

-Well if you let me explain..

-No, get out!! We don't know you.-Another said. Her friends were very dumb girls which only interests were fashion magazines and makeup.

-I know i have never talked to you before, BUT HEY, Jane Rooch is making a party on Friday and the whole school is invited.

-Okay...and why are you telling this to us?

-Because.....-she invented an excuse- You are.. the most popular girls in the school..and um.. i really like you and someday i want to be just like you so i would be pleased if you come to the party and..TELL EVERYONE ABOUT IT.

-Aww honey, you are so right...Okay, we will tell everybody and will go.

-GREAT!- She shouted.-B-BUT DON'T TELL STACY......please???

-Okay...-They turned around and went to their classes..so did Lily.