First Kiss

School finished. They got back home. Jane went to her room, she was tired, so she layed down on her bed. Suddenly somebody knocks the door.

-Come in!

Chris enters.

-Oh.. hi Chris! How was your day?
-Hey.-He sat on her bed- I just want to thank you for the chat we had yesterday. And although it was a little wild at first, i learnt a lot of things. I never thought someone like you would ever tell me something like that. The way you said it.. it was so pure.. i mean you don't even have the expierence.
-Is not always necessary to have the expierence of the things you are advicing to someone. You just know them by heart and you want the best for the people you love. Were your friends surprised?- she laughed.
- Haa, yeah they were. It was funny.
After 3 uncomfortable minutes for both of them,Jane asks something she wanted to ask since a long time ago:
-Have you ever.. have you ever fell in love with somebody you met a very short time ago and you know that person could be the love of your life?
-Yes.. i have.- Chris replies
-And tell me.. what does it feel like?- She approaches him
-.. it feels like... This.

He kisses her.

Jane felt amazing. She was feeling his soft lips in her mouth, there was a wonderful love chaos in her head, she was feeling so good, he pampered her face, she was having the most beautiful, wonderful, sweet, amazing, best first kiss of her entire life. She have never felt the same ever since. They stopped. She was blessed.

I love you, Chris.
I love you more, Jane.