A great time

It was Friday. They came back home, but surprisingly noone was there. Only them. Chris and Jane. They went to the living room.

-Hey.. where's everybody?-Chris asks

-I have no idea haha-Jane says. She saw a paper onto the table her mum have left, she read it out loud- ''Hey Jane, honey, your dad and I are going out to have dinner, so we are arriving a little late.''

It doesn't say anything else?-He asks.

-Oh wait here's more-''Let Chris know that his dad went to play bowling with his friends, and Eyeball went to a party. Anyways there is some salad in the fridge if you get hungry. Have fun!! I love you-Mum''

-So.. that means we have the rest of the day only for us?

-Actually yes, and it's only 5.30-Jane says

-Would you like to go for a bike ride?

She nodded, so they did. They have been biking all over the neighbourhood for half an hour. Afterwards, they got to a small little abandoned garden which Jane knew, in really good conditions and sat to watch the sunset.

-What a nice evening.. don't you think so?

-Yeah, i really do. You know, this time of the day reminds me of flower perfumes, birds, peace, laughs, smiles and many wonderful things-Jane says while watching the sky. She looks at him-........Sorry if you think i'm a little weird, but it's just the way i feel. If i have a bad day i come and watch the sunset.. or if i'm bored of if i want to be relaxed, it's just the best place. Not everyone knows this about me. If you go and tell everyone about everything you do, is going to be awful cause you aren't respecting your own privacy, and when you grow up you won't even know yourself. I don't care the way others look at me like. They don't really know me, and it doesn't matter. That's the reason why i'm not that social at school.-Jane says.

Chris was fascinated-Jane, you are absolutely beautiful.-He replies

-You too, baby...Hey..it's almost night!

They went back home.

-I'm going to take a shower, Chris!!-Shouts Jane.

-Alright lovely!-He said. He began to feel bored. He wanted to make a surprise for her, he started to think. He decided to make some popcorn, then he put a blanket on the sofa, and put a movie. 

A few minutes later Jane comes, wearing pijamas.-What's all this?

-A surprise for the best girlfriend ever!!!- He says

She giggles- You made this for us?

-Well i thought we could..watch a movie together...i-i've prepared popcorn.

-Very cute!!

So they sat on the sofa and it was cold so they covered with the blanket. They were watching a drama movie, so Jane, who was so sensitive, ended up crying.

-Are you crying sweetie?-Chris asks

-Oh, just a little..don't worry.- wiping her tears

-Awww stop crying!! Do you want me to pause the movie?

-I'm not crying, Chris please-she laughed while crying- just watch the movie.

-No i won't. It's so sad for you i'm gonna change it.

-Nono is not necessary.

-Yeah girl!!

-No it's not Chris put play!!

-No! Let me change it!!

-Noo! Wait until it ends!!

-If i wait until it ends you are going to be melted. Let me change it.

-No!! don't change it!!- Jane says, grabs a handful of popcorns and throw them to Chris.

-What are you doing?-Chris says.

-Well as long as you want to change the movie i'll be throwing popcorns to you.

-Stop!! i cooked them for us to eat!

-Well you cooked them for this too!

-Oh...so you want to play, huh? Is that what you really want?-Says Chris, he grabs a handful of popcorns too and throw them to Jane.

-OH MY GODNESS YOU CAN'T DO THAT! I HAVE ALREADY SHOWERED!-She says

-WELL JANEY, YOU WILL HAVE TO SHOWER AGAIN!

She grabs popcorns again and throw them to him. Then he too, and they start fighting all along the house throwing popcorns to each other, shouting, laughing like crazy, having a really good time. 

''You won't catch me Chris!!''-She shouts

There were no more popcorns in the bowl. But there were all over the floor. So they kept playing. Soon they both got tired. 

-Hahahahaha! That was so much fun!!-Jane says

-I know hahaha!-He says. He pushed her against the wall, grabs her and start kissing.