Trip

Two hours later, they finally arrived. Jane's parents were drunk. This was because while they were trying to fix the wheel, Chris's dad had beers with him, so he was drunk too, but that wasn't news. Jane's mum was wondering if she was already asleep so she went to check to her room. 

She entered, she saw her there.. but she wasn't alone..in fact CHRIS was sleeping with her too. Surprisingly her mum didn't care and covered them with the blanket so that her dad wouldn't realize. Suddenly she hears her husband going upstairs, she closes the door.

-Honey, is she awake?

-No..no she is sleeping..-She smiles.

-Great!!- He says. Suddenly Chris's dad goes upstairs too.-Hey, i'm going down to bring more beers, you want?-Says.

-Yeah of course!!-Her husband says. She interrupts- No, we are too tired.. but thanks!!

-Oh... okay.- Says his dad and goes down.

-You come with me!-Says Jane's mum and grabs her husband of the ear. They go to their room. She pretended to be sleeping, but she was waiting for him to sleep. 15 minutes later, when he was already, she returned to Jane's room.

She got in and closed the door.-Oh....hi mum..you arrived...-Jane says, she woke up because of the noise, she was too tired, she turns her head and sees Chris sleeping next to her.-OH MY GOD, MUM, TH-THIS IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK I-I CAN EXPLAIN

-Is okay honey, i saw the pills package. We are going to talk about this later.-She says.-Chris...Chris.. wake up buddy.

He wakes up.-Hey sweetheart...- After a few seconds he realises her mum was there- Oh- OH LORD LINDA HEY, WHAT AM-I DOING HERE WAIT WHAT'S GOING ON.

-Don't worry Chris, she already saw everything.-Says Jane.

-Chris, sweetie, is totally fine for me that you are here.. but, why don't you go to your room? If your dad finds out you are not there i don't think he is going to be very happy...

-Yeah...yeah you're right. I must go.- He says, he gets off the bed.

-Wait.. you can't go to your room with just underwear.- Her mum says.

-Wait!! I'll give you your shirt- Jane says, because she was wearing it.

-Nooo! Don't worry!! it's totally okay, you return it tomorrow.-He says, and goes to sleep to the sofa.

The following day, Jane woke up and went to the kitchen to make breakfast, she gots in and sees luggages all over the place. Then, her mum walks in.

-I'm sorry... what are all these mum?- Jane says, grabs a toast and starts spreading yam in it.

-Your dad and i are going on a trip with Chris's dad.-Her mum replies.

Jane's toast fell on the floor.-WHAT? SINCE WHEN?

-Well we organized it all today!!

-But mum is 10 AM.

-No it's not.. It's 3 PM. I don't know what you are doing cooking breakfast, you should have already had lunch.

-Oh... i'm sorry...For how long are you going???

-Oh just a week, you'll be fine..-Hey, i am going to leave the keys on your own because i know you are very responsible.

-Yeah mum..is okay i'm 16 years old. 

-Haha alright.. is Chris awake?

-No, he is still on the sofa.

-Go wake him up!! So he can say bye to his father at least.

-Alright mummm!

She goes, and wakes him.

-Oh hey Jane... what time it is?- He asks.

-It's 3 PM. I can't believe it. Oh and my parents and your dad are going on a trip till next Sunday. Why don't you go and say bye?

-WHAT? ARE YOU SERIOUS?

-Yes i am, i am as surprised as you.

-HAHAHAH Okay i will!!-Chris says and goes to greet his dad.

-Hey pap!! You are so lucky you finally go on holidays.

-Thanks Christopher.. 

-You need some help? I could take this bags to the car and- His dad interrupts-NO CHRISTOPHER, THIS IS MINE, DON'T TAKE CARE OF ME I'M OKAY. YOU BETTER BEHAVE WELL BECAUSE IF I GET TO KNOW YOU ARE MAKING TROUBLE I'LL SLAP YOU.

-Fine!- Says Chris.. a little scared, but he was still happy.

A few minutes later, they were all ready to leave.

-Okay kiddos, see you in a week!!-Says Jane's dad

-Wait.. dad what about Eyeball?-Chris says

-He is staying at Ace's house the whole week.

-Alright

-Goodbye, take care of the house- Says Jane's mum.

Jane closes the door. She turns around and Chris was behind her, he puts her against the wall and they start kissing.