First dinner with the Chambers family

This was the first day both families had dinner together. There were Jane's mom and dad, Eyeball Chambers, Chris's dad and Chris. While eating, everybody was in pure silence. Nobody talked. Suddenly Jane's mom asked a question to make silence disappear a little:
-Well! Um.. what do you think of this house?-Moving her hands- Do you like it? 

- Before arriving my dad burnt sexy girls posters i had. Now i'm pissed as hell and nobody can change it.- Eyeball said.

His dad was about to answer him, but Chris laughed.

- What are you laughing at ASSHOLE?

- HEY SHUT UP RICHARD!- Chris dad's said. 

It was a little weird because nobody knew his real name was Richard.

- WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT CALLING ME LIKE THAT? AND MORE IN PUBLIC!- Eyeball said.

-HEY BOY! I CALL YOU THE WAY I FUCKING LIKE, I DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT OR NOT.- His dad shouted.

Chris stopped laughing. Things got dense. 

- OH SO, IF I GO AND ROB A BANK OR....OR WHAT IF I ESCAPE WITH ACE OR MAYBE I DON'T KNOW.. KILL MYSELF? YOU WILL FUCK ON THAT RIGHT? AS YOU DO WITH EVERYTHING? HUH?

Chris's dad threw his glass very close to Chris and Eyeball. 

They were all silent again.

- Fuck you.- Eyeball said after a few seconds, stood up and went straight to his room.

Chris's dad followed him. Chris looked at Jane and her parents. He was dissapointed and sad. 

-Sorry..-He said with a sad voice, stood up and followed them.

Later Jane went to her room, she was tyding it up until she heard Chris's dad shouting. The basement was under her room. She laid down on her stomach and continued listening, carefully this time. 

- Calm the fuck down, dad. We are new in this house. Not even a day has passed since we arrived We have to try to be nicer. You can't just come and act like this is all yours. 

- YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO, YOU IDIOT. He slapped Chris. 

- STOP DAD! WE ARE GOING TO BE KICKED OUT!

He slapped Chris again. Harder. He began to cry a little. 

Jane went downstairs. Chris got out of the room furious.
He saw her coming- What are you doing here Jane?-said scared while whispering.

- Are you alright?-she whispered back

- Yeah yeah, don't worry i am, but you shouldn't be here.

- Look Chris, i know we don't know each other, not even a little, but..i listened to the whole argument you both had. And i want you to feel comfortable. If you need anything you can come and talk to me. 

Chris thought how nice she was being.

- Thank you Jane, i don't like arguing with my dad neither, the thing is that he is too drunk usually and most times i can't handle the situation, but anyways i appreciate your kindness a lot. 

- Yes of course, no problem.-She said, smiled at him and went back to her room. He looked at her and started to think.