Sleepover

Y'all crazy-Jane said.

-What could i do? I am tired of her chasing me all the time!-Chris says.

-That girl has no limits-Lily says. Well dudes, i gotta go, it's getting late.

-But Lily, you can stay if you want to.-Jane says

-Sure it doesn't bother?

-Of course not!! And Gordie, you can stay too.-Chris says

-Wait what about your parents?-Gordie asks

-Mine went out for dinner..they are not coming untill midnight..-Jane answered.

-Well my dad is at a bar.. i don't think he will come soon. And Eyeball is at Ace's house.. so he isn't coming either.

So they decided to stay.

-Okay guys, i am going to take a shower... you can do whatever you want. Feel like this is your home.

After some minutes Lily asks-Hey why don't we order pizza?

They agreed. Gordie was looking for food in the fridge because he was hungry and Chris was sat on the sofa watching tv. So Lily took the phone and called the pizza shop.

THE CALL:

Lily: Hey

Shop worker: Hello

Lily: Can i ask for a pizza?

Shop worker: Well..we are a pizza shop.

Lily: Oh.. right right. Emm.. how are you?

Shop worker: I'm good.. and you?

Lily: I'm good too! What are you doing?

Shop worker: Doing my job actually.

Lily: Oh, well i'm staying at my best friend's house. 

Shop worker: Good for you

Lily: I know right! It's so much fun, we are with our boyfriends too! It's the first time we have one of those! It's pretty weird for us, we are not actually popular people in the school, but they are.. kinda crazy right?? but it's okay. We can handle the situation as well. What about your life?

Have you already asked for the pizza?? I'm getting hungry Lilsssss!-Shouts Gordie, from the kitchen. Jane finished showering, she went to the living room with Chris.

OH, WELL, I HAVEN'T ENDED THE CALLED YET!-Lily shouts back.

Lily: Sorry.. i totally forgot.. again.. this is the pizza..shop..right?

Shop worker: Yeah. 

Lily: And how.. how can i tell you what i would like?

Shop worker: You just say it to me and i send it to your house.

Lily: Really..is that easy?

Shop worker: Yeah, it is....

Lily: How great!! Technology is wonderful these days, huh?

Lily was taking too long, Jane was a little angry. So she went where Lily was, and she was still ordering.

-LILY!!!!!!! YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED THE CALL YET! WE ARE HUNGRY!

-OH GOD, I'M SO SORRY JANE.-Lily replied

-Come on girl, give me the phone.-Jane said, because it was pretty obvious that Lily didn't know how to order pizza.

So finally Jane did it. A big pepperoni pizza and coke cans. Afterwards, they finished most of it, and were watching a movie in the living room. They were sat on the sofa, Lily and Jane in the middle and Chris and Gordie on the sides. Suddenly, Gordie and Lily started looking at each other, then he started to stroke her hair and said-I fucking love you with all my heart- and after some seconds, they started kissing, like crazy. 

Jane and Chris were next to them.. the situation seemed pretty weird for them. They looked at each other, and started laughing. 

Afterwards, when the movie finished, it was so late and they were tired. But instead of going to their rooms, they stayed on the sofa. Chris was by a side, Jane leaning her head on his shoulder, Gordie leaning his head on her shoulder, and Lily...Lily was laying on top of their legs, she was more comfortable, and they didn't seem to care.

An hour later, Jane's parents came back. Her mum went to the living room and she saw them asleep. She didn't want to wake them up-How adorable are this kids!-she said lowly. And went to her room

  • • • • • • • •

THIS FANFIC REACHED 1K READS! OMG I'M SO SO HAPPY I CAN'T BELIEVE IT HAPPENED! THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO LIKES THIS STORY AND THE ONES THAT RECOMMEND IT TO OTHERS! I'M SO THANKFUL. I LOVE YOU ALL.