Chapter 41

I know nothing about giving birth so if something isn't really right, don't give me shit about it, please... Enjoy!

••••••

"I had to give you a kiss, orders of princess Robin."

Harry smiles, pecking Louis on the cheek and sitting down on the edge of the hospital bed. "Is my baby alright?"

"She's fine," the curly haired man chuckles and takes his fiancés hand in his, "She's really excited and Niall is with her, your mum is filling out some paperwork, sisters stayed home with Lottie watching them, my mum is on her way with Gems, they'll be here soon. She already called Robin, he's getting on the next flight back home, will be here by tomorrow to meet the grandchilderen."

"He doesn't have to," Louis sighs, "He's on a bussinesstri-" Harry silences him with a sweet kiss.

"Hush, he wants to come home. This is a big deal, love. They are becoming grandparents again, of course they won't want to miss it. We'll be parents again."

Louis just watches the man talk, loving how he says again, as if this isn't his first real time becoming a parent. He smiles as Harry enthusiasticly goes on, squeezing his hand every few seconds.

"Do I ever tell you how much I love you?" Now it was his time to squeeze Harry's hand. "I do, I love you, so much."

•••

"I hate you, so much!"

Louis throws out for the tenth time since the contractions started. His knuckles are white from gripping onto the sides of the hopsital bed, his face red and eyes tearing up. "You are never touching me again, never!"

"Ba-"

"Don't you dare to baby me now, those stupid babies of yours are the fucking problem!" Louis' face is fully red as the doctor comes in to check whether everything is going well.

"Peachy, everything is just peachy." He answers with a huff, trying to catch his breath.

"I think you're ready to push within the next five minutes so, let me get everything ready and we'll start."

•••

"Baby A, a girl, born at-"

"3:23 AM, doctor." The nurse yells over the crying of a newborn. She hands the baby to another nurse to get washed and measured, but not before showing her to the lucky parents.

"Doctor!" One of the nurses shouts as she looks at the screen, panic shown in her face. "It looks like baby B is a breech baby, we didn't take note of that before, because baby A was in front of him and perfectly fine."

"What do you suggest we do, doctor?" Another asks.

"Let me see," the doctor walks up to the screen. "If he births him like this chances are the baby gets trapped in the umbilical cord. I say we perform a emergency c-section."

"A what?!" Both Louis and Harry react, getting off their high from seeing their daughter for the first time instantly.

"I'm sorry, there is no other way, the chances of your baby dying while giving birth the natural way are too high right now. We have to do this quick though, every minute counts." The doctor says as the nurses get everything ready for the emergency surgery.

•••

"Baby B, a boy, born on the first of November at 3:54 AM."

Harry smiles at his fiancé when Louis blinks open his eyes for the first time since the surgery. "I'll call for a nurse to bring us our Baby A and Baby B, since their papa is finally up to see them."

"What happened?"

"You fell asleep from exhaustion right after our Baby B was born, the nurses said that's normal, especially since you just had twins. Both babies are alright, ten toes, ten fingers."

"You haven't seen them yet?"

"Nope, wanted to share that with you." Louis smiles at that, thanking Harry with a soft kiss to the cheek.

"Awh, look at that babies, your daddies sharing a smooch, prolly celebrating you coming into their lifes." A nurse happily chants as she rolls a bed into the room, two little babies, packed in blankets, lying awake next to each other.

"Here we have Baby A, the little girl." The Nurse pick up the baby wrapped in pink carefully. "Let's see, shall we give you to Daddy A or Daddy B?"

She ends up handing their girl to Louis as Harry goes to take his son out of the crib.

"Thank you." Louis whispers, his eyes never leaving the newborn in his arms, his fingers softly stroking the pink cheeks of his daughter. "So pretty."

"Have you already chosen names?"

••••••

Hello everybody!

I'm back (hopefully), I missed you all but am not kidding when I say I was really busy! I literally don't have time for anything anymore, but I'm trying to change that.

I worked on this chapter for like 5 weeks and it is still v short and definitely not the best, I hope you don't mind too much. Next up will be the baby names!

Questions:
- On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you hate me for taking this long with the update?
- What should they name the babies?
- Should they get a cat or dog?
- What is your favourite late-night-snack?

Questions:- On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you hate me for taking this long with the update?- What should they name the babies?- Should they get a cat or dog?- What is your favourite late-night-snack?

X Emma