Chapter 14.

"Do I come late so often that now my child doesn't even come out to see if her papa is there?" Louis says as he walks into the classroom, where Harry and his daughter are drawing on the black board.

"Papa!"

"Baby!"

The two shout as Robin jumps into her father's arms.

"That and I asked her to stay here since I'd love to see your face."

Louis blushes at the words.

"Hi, Harry."

"Hi, Lou."

They awkwardly smile at each other, keeping eyecontact as Robin huffs at the lack of attention.

"Papa, daddy Hazzy and I drawed- drew something."

"Ro-"

"It's fine, Lou, just look at the drawing." Harry reassures as he slighty pushes Louis in the direction of the black board.

"I drew a heawt."

"I can see that, Ro. It's very pretty."

"Thank."

"What does that say, love?" Louis asks as he looks at the scribled text beneath it.

"Hazzy helped me writes, papa, I cans write now!" Robin excitedly says. "Its says 'will you go on a dates with me?'"

"Why would you want to take me on a date, darling?"

The father's chuckles come to an end as the teacher interrupts.

"She doesn't, I do."

•••

"Louis?"

"Yes mum?"

"Come help me with the dishes, will you?"

His mum throws him a look and he knows this can't be good.

"I'd rather-"

"Louis. Kitchen. Now."

"Kay."

He quickly gets all the dishes stacked and to the kitchen. He gives them a rinse and tries to put them into the dishwasher as fast as possible to give his mum less time to talk, but that hope fades as his mother walks in after him and closes the door.

"Don't you have to tell me something?"

"I don't know what you're ta-"

"I had a funny conversation with Robin."

"Well, that's no wonder really, I mean she takes after her father, funny la-"

"Which one? Papa or daddy Hazzy?"

"Shit."

••••••

Hello everybody!

Next is the date!

If you still want your name in the story, answer these and you might get that chance!
- what would you plan for a first date if you were Harry?
- things that should happen on the date / further in the story?
•••

- Want more sassy Jay / sassy Robin / sassy Louis moments?
- How old are you? (Asking so I know how far I can go)

I'm 19 and thus too old too be hung up on this band still (no regrets though).

X Emma