Chapter 12.

"Hello, Harry Styles speaking."

"Harry," Louis breathes heavily, "I am so so sorry, I tried calling a babysitter but they can't come tonight and my boss is mad and-"

"Louis, calm down."

"Okay."

"Breath and then talk, not all at once, please."

"Okay. I had to leave my job early 'cause my mum had a heart attack and is brought to the hospital right now. My boss was mad but that's not the point now."

"I'm so sorry, Louis."

"It's okay, my sister says mum is kind of okay for now but I have to go see her."

"I understand, what about that babysitter?"

"Well, I was supossed to work the evening shift so I asked a babysitter to get Robin from school and stay with her, so I called to check in after I left the pub, they say they didn't know they were needed today."

"It's alright, I'll take Robin home and stay with her."

"No, Harry-"

"Do you have a better idea then?"

"I was going to get her late, again, and take her with me to the hospital."

"Lou, she will hate it there, she loves her grandmother so much and won't bare seeing her like this. She always talks about her. I could just take her to your flat, if you have a spare key anywhere and make her dinner, even give her a bath if needed."

"You are such a damn life saver."

"It's nothing."

•••

"Hi, Haz."

Louis walks into the kitchen late at night, shaking his wet coat of his shoulders.

"No 'honey, I'm home'? I'm disappointed, really."

The pair chuckle before an awkward silence settles.

"So, how is your mum?"

"It's okay, she can leave tomorrow, just gave us all quite the scare. Did you handle Robin well? She wasn't too bad?"

"She did say she missed you but nothing chicken nuggets can't fix."

"Wow, am I that replacable." The parent jokes.

"No, you're quite unique."

"I'm going to take that as a compliment."

"Good, it was." The teacher whispers, locking eyes with the short man. It's then that they realise they are rather close. "You have really, really pretty eyes."

"You're on the compliment-track, aren't you?"

"How can I help myself with such a beautiful person in front of me."

••••••

Hello everybody!

I personally loved writing this chapter. If you feel like shit is going too fast, tell me, but do let me remind you this is a short story, things have to move along quick.

Now I have a slight problem. I have only one chapter left that is like finished. I am a bit stuck with chapter 14. Help would be amazing.

- What do you want in this book?
- If you were to plan a date where would you take your partner/ what would you do?
- Cute first dates you would want to go on?

Please do answer, the person that leaves the most usefull comment will get a character in this book named after them (maybe more than one person).

X Emma